McGrocer is a one-stop shop for online groceries and agricultural products. You can buy, sell and have groceries delivered to your door locally and across the border.
We recently launched our MVP and actively trading without Marketing/PR. We are not looking to build a team, establish core processes and raise seed funding.
The trajectory for food delivery and online grocery looks brighter today than it was pre-covid. Right now our main priority is digital marketing, fundraising, and operational efficiency. We’re learning and evolving with no intention of getting into ‘Ultra-fast’ delivery any time soon.
We believe our hybrid business model has the potential to differentiate us existing players and deliver exceptional value to customers.
- Someone with bootstrapping experience or deep expertise in ecommerce marketplace or grocery delivery space
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and help in all areas of the business. From initiating strategies to overseeing operational tasks.
- Fundraising experience (very important)
If you are looking for a job, this is not it.
- This is an equity-only role commensurate with the early stage of the company and the nature of this role - amount of equity will be discussed. The role will become full-time upon successfully raising enough funds to support founders' salaries.
- Work remotely, but you must reside in the UK.
- 2 – 3 evening meetings per week, from 7-8pm and may include weekends.
We’re also keen on connecting with others who might be interested to advise or support us. I am sure we can arrange something to see if we align.
Look forward to connecting with you.