Studio Graphene is a digital product studio which, in real terms, means we plan, design and build awesome, creative and engaging digital products for startups and dynamic enterprises in London.
We work on projects of every size - from solo founders to household name brands. We’re industry and technology agnostic, and aren’t afraid of a challenge. We are currently building software for over 20 startups.
We have a culture of genuine trust and openness, and operate on the principle that if you have a good idea that you think will benefit the agency, or your role, you should be given the freedom to make it happen!
We are on the lookout for a Digital Project / Product Manager.
You’ll love scrutinising project briefs, have a keen eye for detail and will play a key role in our business as we grow.
Your role will be to lead ideation, design and development projects for our clients. This could involve working through a design brief to create a new travel brand, building a new mobile app for a food-tech startup, managing a lean-budgeted MVP web application or leading the team to create the software to power payment terminals.
If variety is the spice of life then working for Studio Graphene is an everyday Vindaloo.
What you’ll do:
- Lead project delivery, champion delivery processes and support the creation of our in-house product development IP
- Translate client requirements into documentation for digital products
- Liaise with our design and development teams to ensure delivery according to business requirements, timelines and budgets
- Conduct user testing for all new builds
- Manage and report progress to both internal and client stakeholders
- Being a part of new business quoting and proposals
Who you are:
- Interest in delivering digital projects from design to development for a multitude of clients
- Self-motivated, and organised
- Exacting, but fair
- Inventive and innovative
- Opinionated, and informed
- Experience of working either agency or client side in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer and digital product literacy
- An interest in the software industry as a whole
- Excellent written and spoken English
We want to make sure we find the perfect fit for the agency, so the interview process will likely be multi-phase, and we will ask you what your ideal role looks like - so get thinking!