Launched in early 2021, we are an exciting startup that is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working Sales Associate to join our team. We provide a unique parcel delivery platform and service that is proving highly successful. Our customer base is made up of small businesses that sell their products on eCommerce platforms. This is our first sales hire and is, therefore, a great opportunity for someone looking to make an impact at a startup growing very quickly with scope for progression to a management position subject to good performance.
- Help to design the sales system/funnel alongside the business founders
- Manage a full sales cycle from lead development through to close
- Develop a full understanding of Mule's product offering in order to present to potential clients
- Manage the relationships with clients that you have closed with assistance from the customer service team
- Work through lead list meeting/exceeding targets
- Liaising with the product and development team to drive new feature development
- Outbound call experience
- Clear interest in technology and logistics
- Sales experience
- Great presentation and listening skills
- Willingness to learn
Why you will love working for Mule
- Small but friendly and open team who enjoy fun socials
- Great potential for career progression with the goal to take on more responsibility as the team grows
- An entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are encouraged - you will be working directly with the two directors of the company
- 25 days annual holiday + a day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Share option scheme available, depending on performance.
- Remote, with an office in Victoria, London if you would like to use it
- Office with gym