Hello. We’re Housekeep. One of Europe’s fastest growing businesses.
What do we do?
We make housework work. We find customers brilliant local cleaners. We make the whole process seamless - from click to clean to cashless payment. And we make it easier for cleaners to find work and make money. It’s smart, it’s stress-free, it’s housework that works.
We’re growing fast and have big plans
Although we’re a young business, we’re already the UK’s biggest technology platform in the £5 billion home cleaning market. And we’re growing fast at 50% per year. But we don’t want to stop there. We’ve got big plans to expand into new services and new cities - right across the UK. And one day we want to ‘own the home’. Doing everything from cleaning to gardening to fixing wonky shelves.
We’re proud of the many awards we’ve won - but it’s our customers’ feedback that really counts
Our work has been recognised by 30 plus awards. And we’re especially proud to have been named as one of Europe’s fastest growing businesses by the Financial Times three years in a row. But it’s our customers’ feedback that really counts. We’re really pleased to have over 350,000 reviews with an average rating of 4.9 stars.
We’ve managed all this because we put the customer experience at the heart of what we do - through a deep understanding of our users’ experiences, a smart use of technology, and with a top-notch customer support team. And that’s where you come in.
About the role
We’re looking for smart, ambitious people to deliver exceptional support to our customers and Housekeepers.
- You’ll provide inbound customer support via email, phone, and live chat
- You’ll deal with a wide range of issues - from making sure that every clean goes ahead without a hitch, to helping us manage the relationship with our Housekeepers. It’s fun, interesting, and varied.
- No two problems are the same. So, you’ll take full ownership of issues and will be empowered to fix every issue, first time, every time.
- You’ll also get involved in projects to help us build a bigger, better business. And you’ll provide insights and feedback to help improve our processes, product, and technology.
- Proactively drive exceptional customer service through the improvement of processes, tools and addressing skill gaps in the team
- Contribute to the development of junior customer service agents
- Passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience
- 3-4 years experience in a customer service environment with exposure to a senior level
- Incredibly organised and detail-oriented, with outstanding critical-thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive and high-energy attitude
- Tech-savvy (Zendesk experience a bonus but not essential)
- Available to work Tuesday to Saturday - 08:00 to 17:00
The perks of working for us
- Starting salary of £23,500 per year to £26,000, with plenty of development opportunities
- Generous 25 days holiday allowance
- Tons of sponsored (but not too heavily organised) fun - such as posh Christmas and Summer parties
- Potential for share options
- Free cleans
And of course the opportunity to build a career in one of Europe’s fastest growing businesses: an award winning company that puts user insights, the customer experience, and smart technology at the heart of what we do.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.
Want to be part of helping to build a bigger better business? Apply now.