We need a Crypto Product Manager who understands what our customers need and will act as their champion within Chip.
What we’re doing isn’t easy and no-one’s ever done it before. We need someone who can look at complicated banking infrastructure, cutting edge technology and find ways to make it simple, better, more human.
We need a problem solver. A doer. Someone who can make the technical simple, the complex clear, who’s not afraid to take ownership of big challenges facing our product, find solutions, and communicate comfortably and clearly with every level of the business.
We know the solutions won’t always be simple, but you should be able to explain them in a simple way.
We want someone who will take responsibility for Chip’s customer facing product, steer it with the customer in mind and not accept anything less than the very best for the product and Chip’s customers.
What you can expect to be doing:
- You will own and manage the crypto currencies area by defining the roadmap and setting objectives.
- You will ensure cross business alignment on your roadmap and product strategy for crypto.
- You will identify problems, user and business needs and will validate new ideas and feature propositions for crypto.
- You will work with stakeholders across the business to scope new features by defining the best solution and the best user experience.
- You will establish the feature iterations and their order or priority and will ensure cross business alignment around features scope.
- You will ensure comprehensive and detailed handover of new feature requirements to engineering.
- You will drive the best go to market strategy for new features with the relevant senior stakeholders.
- You will define and measure the success of new and existing features and champion continuous improvements for your products.
What we’re looking for:
- You have a strong background in shipping world-class products in fast-growing companies.
- You are a passionate expert on the world of crypto and everything to do with it like blockchain, yield farming and stable coin staking.
- You are commercially minded.
- You are a product leader and a product champion.
- You’re confident and able to take direct ownership over an entire product area.
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience, and you monitor your metrics to see whether you’re delivering.
- You’re comfortable working in a technical team that deals with ambiguity and highly complex problems every day.
- You have excellent communication skills and love to work in cross functional teams
- What we’re doing here at Chip excites you!
What we’re really looking for: ✍️
Someone with a genuine interest in Chip and is excited about being part of a fast-growing company and our mission to build the best savings account in the world.
Although we’re in the financial space, and under the scrutiny that comes with it, the current product team works well together, and even sometimes with a smile. We’re sure you’ve got the technical skills, otherwise you would have stopped reading by now, so let us be clear on what will make us want to work with you.
We want a real person, with interests outside of work, to join our team. You could be a dancer, a gamer, a musician, a parent, a hockey fan, or even that one person that still writes Twilight fan-fiction. Doesn’t matter to us.
At the interview stages we will be looking for empathy, eq, fun stories, and ability to smile even when things are tough.
- £60,000 - £70,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Discretionary share option bonus every 6 months
- Workplace pension scheme (Employer: 3% / Employee: 4% / Tax Relief: 1% / Total: 8%)
- Free ChipX subscription for UK based employees
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited holiday (28 days contracted but policy not to count) ✈️
- Personal Learning Allowance
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth fintech startup 🚀
Our Interview process: 📖
- Video Screen with someone from our Talent team
- You will be given a Product Challenge to complete before your Product Interview with the VP of Product. We expect you to give a 5 minutes presentation. This challenge will look at your Creative, Analytical and Problem solving skills, giving you time to show us your best work in a relaxed environment.
- Video Interview with CEO
- Final interview with HR and Product Owner / Product Manager
Note to Agencies
Chip does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our live roles on our career page. Chip will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to these unsolicited CVs. Chip explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Chip.