Learn Amp is a fast-growing, award-winning business on a mission to ‘make work-life, work better'.
We’re a unique learning platform that helps our global customers drive learning, connectivity, and performance in their people - in one place.
Disrupting the people development industry isn’t easy. Nothing worth doing ever is. But achieving our mission starts with making our own people’s work-lives amazing! You can expect to join a talented, ambitious team that really cares about you.
Do you love forging relationships with people? Are you quick to build rapport? Does asking great questions and spotting opportunities to solve problems excite you?
We’re not looking for a traditional salesperson. To do well in this role, you’ll need to be part consultant and part coach—listening, questioning, and guiding. We’ll look to you to provide a refreshingly open, honest, and engaging experience for our prospects. Our unique approach provides an exciting opportunity to help us expand our impressive customer base.
Working closely with Joe Hill-Wilson, Chief Commercial Officer (former L&D Professional and Executive of the Year according to industry analyst Craig Weiss), you’ll learn fast and grow into a revenue closing role in time.
By joining our small, growing team you’ll have the opportunity to make the role your own with responsibilities from day 1. We promote good ideas wherever they come from, and implement new things quickly, so your voice will be heard.
If joining a team of highly motivated people who are passionate about our mission of ‘making work life, work better’ excites you, and you're an energetic person who is willing to learn, then we'd love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for sales managers from inbound interest
- Provide an amazing first impression that's refreshingly open, honest and engaging
- Use creative and varied approaches to personalise campaigns to qualify and nurture forward-thinking prospects - involving emails, phone calls and social media
- Skilfully present our range of services to customers at a senior level
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Manage free trials of our software
- Continually refine and improve the qualification and trial process
These are how success will be measured in the first few months. If these projects excite you— please apply!
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Be the first touchpoint for prospective customers and represent our brand
- Qualify and nurture smaller businesses through the early stage of the sales journey
- Ensure the best quality sales qualified leads (SQLs) get to our Sales Managers
- Lead on refining our “tech touch” approach for customer trials of the software