Internal Recruiter- Tech
Plymouth or South West based
Who are Shift?
Shift is a tech-first logistics marketplace that offers people a new way to move anything, at any time on their own schedule. We utilise the downtime of 1000’s of drivers across the UK, whilst coupling that with our cutting edge technology and algorithms to create a flexible and cost effective service. With drivers across our network we are always ready-to-go! We are a growing VC backed company, set to disrupt the logistics market.
Due to significant existing and future growth, we are expanding at Shift and looking for an experienced Recruiter to help attract, source and retain the best talent within a variety of Technical roles. Working with the Talent Manager, you will ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees and have a sharp eye for talented people, commitment to help them find success in our company.
Responsibilities included as a Internal Recruiter:
- Strategise different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, talent mapping, events and sourcing campaigns
- Guiding, advising and supporting hiring managers at each stage - from job description to final offer - to help them achieve the best possible outcomes
- Source, engage and headhunt through various platforms
- Posting jobs via our ATS and 3rd party sites
- Promoting the Shift brand through social media and events
- Short and long term strategies to improve candidate engagement via a variety of networks
- Building partnerships with external relevant organisations such as, universities, tech organisations etc
- Provide a positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout the recruitment process, ensuring constructive feedback is given when needed
- Ensuring our ATS up to date
What you need to bring:
- Recruitment experience within agency or in house, with a genuine passion to develop strategies to find the top talent
- Proactive and able to prioritise workload
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Excellent communicator
- A process driven individual with a strong eye for detail
- A hunger to provide excellent service and value
- Experience of meeting and exceeding defined KPIs and SLAs
- An ability to work calm under pressure and ability to think on your feet
- A drive for personal growth and development
- A sense of humour!