Slerp is transforming the hospitality sector. We provide a customisable e-commerce solution for hospitality brands, enabling them to transact with customers directly from their own websites. Our partners can accept direct orders, manage their production planning and connect to delivery services of their choice (or deliver themselves), thereby controlling their brand image and customer data.
We have experienced significant growth and are backed by leading investors along with a cohort of top angel investors committed to taking our growth further.
Based in Shoreditch, we offer a hybrid working environment. We encourage applications from a diverse set of candidates that feel as passionate about the future of hospitality as we do. You don’t need to fulfil all of the criteria. If you meet most of our core requirements, please do get in touch – we can’t wait to read your application.
We are looking to hire a Marketing & Content Executive to join our team. You will be joining a small but high-performing marketing team who are passionate about hospitality and tech. Supporting the Head of Marketing, you will play a critical role in creating interesting and compelling content to drive acquisition and engagement; partner across the company to support the execution of strategic campaigns and attend trade shows and events.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Writing compelling and informative B2B content for acquisition and engagement. Core channels include but are not limited to: weekly emails, blog posts, whitepapers, checklists and other gated content.
- Supporting HOM with the creation and execution of marketing strategies to grow the business
- Working with the Marketing Manager to create and execute an annual content plan to engage our existing partners
- Taking a lead on the creation of case studies and testimonials, both written and in video format, which bring the Slerp brand to life
- Supporting with agency briefs for short videos and testimonials, manage and oversee video and photography shoots
- Working with HoM to create SEO rich website content which conveys the core Slerp offering
- Providing support to the wider marketing team with creation of sales materials and collateral including flyers, one pagers and pitch decks
- Partnering with the wider marketing team to write and proof social media posts
- Assisting in the creation of digital ads for paid search and paid social advertising
- Supporting with creation of content and collateral to support events
- Attending key trade shows and events
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3-4 years of experience in a marketing role with a strong focus on content creation
- Be able to demonstrate excellent B2B writing skills
- Be a self-starter, with a can-do attitude. You are able to work independently with guidance, or as a part of team
- Be able to work flexibly - we are a start-up and move fast by nature. You will need to be comfortable with working across multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Be a quick learner, keen to develop new skills, try new ideas and get involved across many areas of the business
- Be extremely organised, and able to effectively prioritise their work
- Have strong communication skills
- Build effective working relationships across the business, clearly communicating priorities, roadblocks and progress