Fed up of being a small cog in a large machine? Or a large cog with no machine?
Join a fast-growing agency, progress quickly, and have a creative impact from day one. If you're looking for a great team, personal development and role to make your own, then we might just have a spot for you!
P.S We also give you your birthday off! (view all our benefits below)
We're looking for a marketing manager to join our friendly team and head up the internal marketing function for our agency. You need to be a resourceful, content creator and outbound marketer with great communication, attention to detail and interpersonal skills and good experience of agency-specific marketing processes.
- Understanding of agency-specific marketing tactics.
- Great communication skills, intermediate copywriting skills.
- Understand the principles of web content, email and social media content marketing.
- A good eye for design.
- Ability to oversee and develop marketing campaigns.
- Capacity to write new, high-quality content which meets our audience needs
- A keen interest in analytics and measuring marketing performance.
- Be highly creative and thrive in a lively creative environment.
- Self-motivated and able to engage well in a team environment.
- Happy to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working to improve sales and marketing processes and outputs.
- Results focused.
Bonus: Basic video editing skills
The Shoots Group
We're making the most creative content in fintech (Finance Shoots) and education (Uni Shoots) and that starts with you.
We're committed to giving you the opportunity to grow and learn new skills. That means you'll get creative autonomy from day one, and the freedom to develop in line with your goals.
Our brands: financeshoots.com, unishoots.com
The application process consists of a short application form (see below), a remote interview with the MD, and an in-person interview with the MD and CD.
Salary based on experience, £30,000 to £35,000 + benefits.
We don’t just want you to feel like you belong here, we want you to feel like you can thrive here. No two creators or clients are the same, so at The Shoots Group, neither are we.
Apply - https://forms.gle/4pkozt7HZ3mmNyqd7
Please note this position is being filled on a rolling basis, so do apply immediately if you are interested.
To apply please fill out the application linked below.
NOTE: Only applications received through our form will be considered.
- Your manager reviews your salary every 6 months
- Proactive pay increases to reflect growing responsibilities
🏡 Flexible Work
- We trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- Work from home up to 2 days a week, as long as you have a space which allows you to do your best work
- We’ll pay up to £150 to contribute towards your home office set up. This can include a desk, chair, desktop accessories etc.
⛑️ Health & Wellbeing
- Paid sick leave for both physical & mental health
- Health insurance via Vitality
- Free subscription to the meditation app Headspace
- Free gym membership
- We’ll automatically enroll you into our pension scheme with Smart Pensions
- We offer a 3% employer contribution
- You’ll need to pay 3% too, and you can opt to pay more for the tax benefits!
- You can opt-out if you’d prefer not to have a pension at all
- Season ticket loans with Commuter Club (we pay the interest)
- Lunch on us once a month if you’re office-based
- Regular company-wide socials like cinema and pub trips
- Attendance is 100% optional - if you just don’t fancy it, there’s no pressure
- Get creative for charities through our sister company Filmmakers for Change
- 24 days’ holiday a year, plus bank holidays and your birthday - please use them all!
- Or, you can opt-out of bank holidays and take 32 days’ holiday whenever you like
- Learning budget of £500 a year for books, training courses, and conferences