Who We Are.
The Mirror team is determined to revolutionise professional services’ approach to their client due diligence solution, Mirror. Mirror has been developed by working with several regulated firms (lawyers, accountants, financial services firms) across the UK, developing a platform that acts as the first line of defence against fraud. Our SaaS adds security to client onboarding through biometric identity verification, document validation, and AML checks.
Mirror saves costs for our customers, since team members no longer need to manually request, nor check, documents from clients. We make onboarding a pleasant experience since it takes clients under five minutes to complete basic CDD on our mobile app, and we deliver an enhanced audit trail for our customers.
We are excited about our next phase of growth: we have big plans and we are building our team to prepare for this exciting next step.
Who We’re Looking For.
We are looking for skilled, customer facing individuals that have a customer-centric approach where we endeavour to resolve 95% of all issues in the first contact (phone/intercom or email) without escalation.
This role will require you to provide direct and responsive support for urgent customers and development needs, and to take direct ownership of tickets raised, so you need to be comfortable with working to tight timelines to deliver solutions to our customers, both external, and internal. We’re looking for someone who enjoys, and is willing to learn new skills in our dynamic environment.
This role will involve:
- Offering front line technical support to Mirror customers, utilising both front and back end skills.
- Building internal tools for the team to help internal processes run smoother.
This will involve specifying, building, and improving an internally-facing website that allows common customer issues to be resolved by non-technical Mirror staff.
Your Ability and Skills.
We’re looking for a quick learner, someone who really enjoys getting under the hood of projects to quickly understand how they work, and what’s needed to resolve the issues.
This role will be customer facing, so you’ll need great communication and interpersonal skills. You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers, so making a good first impression is really important! You will be using Intercom, our chatbot facility to process these customer requests.
You’ll be a very proactive and reactive person, you’ll enjoy problem solving as you’ll be front line to provide timely, direct, and responsive support to any urgent customer and development requirements they need assistance with.
In terms of skills, this is what we’re looking for:
- Comfortable in liaising directly with customers with a “Customer-Centric” mindset
- Experience with a CRM/Service Desk (faults are logged via our service desk tool, Halo PSA).
- Experience using SendGrid or similar.
- Experience with Sentry.IO. or similar.
- Experience networking with VPN, DNS etc.
- Experience with AWS and GitHub.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and framework desired.
- Experience with GraphQL APIs or similar.
- Experience with Docker.
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with React.
- Experience with SQL databases (Postgres).