Vacancy: Junior Creative, Engineius Date January 2022
Engineius’ goal is simple: to make vehicle movement easy. We are on our way to creating the leading
end to end movement solution in the UK for our customers (such as Hertz and The AA), delivered by
our network of 500+ drivers and transport agents across the UK.
We went live over three years ago (April 2018). Since then, we have acquired over 80 clients, many of
which can claim to be amongst the largest players in the UK automotive industry. We are already one
of the largest competitors in our space but have ambitions to grow much further.
And we can see our hard work paying off, so much so that we are very proud to have received two
high-profile awards in 2021, including the best fleet service software product at the Business Car
Awards, and the fleet management innovation award at the Company Car Today Innovation Awards!
About the position
We are looking to fill a new Junior Creative role with immediate effect.
You will ideally be a graduate who wants a quick start to their career. You will be part of the
Commercial team and work alongside our Marketing Manager to help develop our content, branding
and digital strategies, providing innovative ideas to help achieve our business targets.
You will have free reign in finding new mediums for attracting potential customers to our platform
through video and visual information on our social media channels. You will also be involved in the
creation and development of our internal campaigns and projects, working closely across all
departments within the company.
The role will require you to have a beginner-to-intermediate level of knowledge in design and
infographics, where you will create thumbnails for our blog posts and newsletter topics,
presentations and slide packs, as well as assisting the design of physical company assets such as
business cards, posters, booklets and leaflet adverts.
This role will be fast-paced and needs a self-starter who can manage their own workload and shifting
priorities day to day. You will be an early employee joining a rapidly scaling business that has the
potential to be a true market leader. You will be well-positioned to move into a senior role ahead of
your tenure based on the impact you directly make on the business.
● Assist, create and oversee all technical and creative aspects of video recording, production
and editing, following the company brand guidelines
● Ensure the timely and quality production of information graphics, iconography, and custom
● Help design promotional material for events, brochures and other advertising material
● Create customisable templates we can use for multiple purposes, including presentations
and business cards
● Create content for marketing and communication material, including newsletters,
infographics, the marketing website and social media posts
● Coordinate with team members to gather images, logos, stats and content to use in various
● Research and recommend new ideas for strengthening our brand
● Create UI designs with consistent branding across all platforms
What we are looking for from you
● You're a student or have just graduated in Graphic Design/Video Editing
● You’re fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects/Premiere
● You know how to make great presentations using PowerPoint, Canva and Google Slides and
have a basic knowledge of print production
● You will collaborate on the build of projects from conception to the execution with visual
● Someone who is genuinely excited by the revolutionary power of software and technology
and its ability to bring mutual benefits to all parties
● A very motivated, self-starting and pragmatic individual that is comfortable working in a
fast-paced environment that requires multitasking daily
● Strong decision-making skills, and the ability to use initiative
● You are fluent in English
● We're looking for a creative and curious thinker, not afraid to challenge a brief
● If you also have a hawk-like attention to detail, but above all, a great team spirit, a unique
sense of humor and an ability to interact and discuss ideas, then you’ll fit right in!
The deal for you
● Full-time job with a competitive salary package
● Opportunity to join a high growth company at an early stage
● Scope for high performers to move into senior positions quickly
● Chance to work in a highly motivated team and a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● Great offices!
● Salary reviewed annually, based on appraisals
● Discretionary bonus up to 7.5% of base subject to company and individual performance
● Workplace pension
● Note: Owing to the current Covid-19 situation, we are flexible on home working. However, regular
visits into the company’s offices will be necessary for getting up to speed
● Based at either our Birmingham office: Somerset House, 37 Temple Street, Birmingham B2
5DP, or our London office: The Ministry, 79 Borough Road, London SE1 1DN
● Hybrid working setup - From home and in office
● 25 days’ annual leave in addition to standard UK Bank Holidays and other Public Holidays
● Three-month probationary period
● Hours of work are 08:30-17:30 Mon-Fri