Verto is a global financial technology start up that enables businesses of all sizes to access enterprise grade cross-border payments, FX and banking solutions via our advanced platform. Verto has worked with thousands of businesses globally since our launch in 2018. Businesses can accept payments and send payouts globally in one single platform. This has meant that each year we process billions of dollars of payments and provide companies with solutions while helping them save money and grow without any fuss.
This role will suit you if you are driven, ambitious and you are constantly challenging the status quo. Being comfortable with ambiguity, agility, efficiency and quickly evolving requirements. Have a passion for technology and an aptitude for learning in a fast moving space.
- Support the overall data driven Product roadmap implementation whilst Integrating business analytics in every aspect of design and development, to define metrics to measure the success of products
- Make recommendations to stakeholders and drive a consensus of agreement for your product.
- Use data to transform the way we work and build for out customers (B2B)
- You gather functional and non functional requirements, writing user stories and mapping out processes
- You will be working / understanding integrations with technology partners from discovery through to technical implementation and rollout (workflows, APIs etc)
- Ensuring our users’ needs are always at the heart of what we’re building and scaling things quickly through your ability to interact with cross-functional teams
- You will be take ownership of your designated feature/product roadmap and manage the end to end delivery
Collaborate with a talented team of engineering, commercial, and product colleagues. Whilst also becoming an expert on customers, by analysing data, curating feedback across multiple channels.
- You've got some product or project management experience, covering areas like user story mapping, backlog management with external teams, prioritisation & roadmap building and scheduling
- Experience of identifying business opportunities and translating them into products in the technology or digital arenas
- Having first hand experience in payment or cross border FX space as experience with acquiring and card issuing is essential
- You bring a commercial mindset and strong organisation skills to continually manage and optimise Product Return on Investment
- Familiar with Scrums and Agile way of work and you’re excited about getting into the details of B2B Fintech solutions
- You work well with diverse teams involving them in defining solutions, encouraging them to experiment and coaching them in all things. Whilst also being great at managing your stakeholder relationships
- A great ability to solve challenges and experience working on complex products/features
- We’re open to people with a wide range of industry experience, but ideally you have Finance or Fintech exposure – with strong organisational skills. Academic backgrounds across Finance/Management or Technical would be beneficial
What we offer:
- 29 days holiday each year (Including Bank Holidays)
- 5% Employer contribution towards Pension
- Flexible working policy to work from home or come in to the office
- Modern office in a WeWork space located in Moorgate for the times you want to come in
- Regular company social events
- Perkbox Subscription and private health and dental for employees and their families
Verto is an equal opportunities employer and we are a team of passionate, diverse individuals from 16 nationalities
If you have any questions please let us know.