Reachdesk is a cutting edge sending platform that allows companies to deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations with sales and marketing tech stacks power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda. Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
Reachdesk has just raised $43m in Series B funding and we've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products globally for 2021. We're assembling a world-class global team across London, Lisbon and NY offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
About The Role
As an Account Manager at Reachdesk you’ll be managing, growing and extending our partnerships with B2B enterprise clients like SAP, Hootsuite, Yext and Salesloft. Simply put: your job is to make our clients proud partners of Reachdesk for life. To do this, you must be a creative and results-driven thinker, an excellent problem solver and possess incredible interpersonal skills to effectively manage cross-functional projects.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Renewing and identifying opportunities to grow our existing client base.
- Owning the business relationship between Reachdesk and our clients and building deep relationships with multiple key stakeholders at each client.
- Communicating and contextualising how Reachdesk drives success, and demonstrating our competitive advantage.
- Proactively finding ways to drive more value for clients, make them happy, and grow their businesses.
- Successfully representing Reachdesk in high-level negotiations with key decision makers.
The ideal candidate will have some sales experience, with a preference toward the renewal and expansion of existing clients. You will partner with Reachdesk’s Customer Success team in delivering key performance objectives, navigating clients’ organisations as well as Reachdesk’s internal team to solve cross-functional problems, and deliver value at every touch point. Humility and coachability are key to success.
- 6 plus years of experience in business development or customer success (account management with an upsell quota), ideally in a subscription based SaaS company.
- Proven success in managing executive-level relationships with clients or partners.
- Comfortable strategising and consulting with sales and marketing executives at top enterprise B2B companies.
- Demonstrated track record working in a rigorous, results-driven role that directly impacted the growth of a business.
- The ability to influence!
- You're able to tackle projects with little direct input or oversight; work with uncertainty and manage through many priorities and opportunities at once!
About The Benefits
Here's some of the things we offer:-
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Vitality Healthcare.
- A host of personal development and wellness stipends.
- Flexible & remote/hybrid working.
- Remote yoga.
- The change to build something special and work directly with experienced founders.
- A super friendly working culture populated by fun and dedicated people.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.