Accountants and businesses are keying in payments one by one, spending hours in their online banking. Telleroo automates this process for them, meaning payroll and bill payments can be handled in minutes instead of hours directly from accounting systems.
We send over £1 billion a year for some of the top companies in the UK like Thirva, Bought By Many, Gocardless and 700 more.
Telleroo is a borderless, HQ-less company, currently we’re a team of 5 in 4 different countries. We’re passionate about payments, and all about innovating while staying down to earth.
Your day to day responsibilities
- You will be the first hire in the Customer Success function, and we’re looking for you to build out processes that will enable the business to grow. We love automation over hiring hence why we're able to manage 700 clients with just five people
- Be the main point of contact for Telleroo clients.
- Demo the Telleroo platform to accountants and businesses.
- Power the growth of clients though proactive advisory in Telleroo’s products and services.
- Work closely with the other teams to determine new features for clients based on your clients needs and to help you build strong relationships with your clients.
- Manage time-sensitive projects in a fast paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- You’ll be reporting directly into the CEO.
- 5+ years B2B SAAS experience, preferably in fintech or accountingtech
- A natural-born networker with high energy, you are a self-starter with a commercial edge and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You will want a big challenge and to grow fast as we expect to triple our client base in 2022.
- Love working in a tight-knit team from around the world.
- Presentation skills, both in-person and virtually.
- Love of technology and using any new platforms.
- Enjoy and thrive in a remote based role.
Nice to have
- Confident using and setting up Saas apps like Intercom, hubspot, mailchimp
- We want to know about any side hustles that have worked or failed.
- You’ve had previous experience as an accountant or working with accountants.
- Ability to get involved in an early-stage startup with huge potential.
- Stock options in Telleroo.
- Fully remote.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Brand new Macbook Air.
- Meetups 2 times a year in different countries.
- Support from a team that wants to help you succeed and continue to grow.
- If successful in this role, hire and grow your own team
- First interview - Catchup with the CEO
- Second interview - Demo/Deep dive into Telleroo
- Third interview - Meetings the rest of the team