Weaver is a revolutionary platform for homeowners & architects that digitises the early stages of home renovations. We’ve started off by redefining how to vet contractors, systemising the process of obtaining quotes and simplifying cost reviews. Today, hundreds of users are dependent on us, allowing them to get back to building their project.
What’s next? Backed by venture capital, we’re growing quickly and need to create something special so that the market at large can enter the digital age. We’re off to a strong start, but we have a lot of work to do. Sound like your kind of challenge? We’d love to hear from you!
As the light at the end of the tunnel through the pandemic begins to brighten, we are building up our sales team. We need 2 AEs to join our sales team immediately. Your job will be to take our product to market, lean in to help develop the processes for successful sales, and build your personal capabilities towards a senior role in tech sales.
This is a rare opportunity to join an innovative and mission-driven team at an exciting point of business scale-up.
- Convert a pipeline of B2B sales leads booked into your diary by our team of SDRs
- Manage your own funnel of opportunities ensuring balance across all stages
- Actively contribute to sales playbook experimentation
- Plenty of opportunities to contribute to other parts of the business linked to sales: e.g. partnership sales, account based sales, new channel testing, marketing, support, product
- 1+ years of sales experience
- A proven track record of closing sales
- Strong at time management and managing a pipeline of leads
- Conﬁdent & professional in talking to customers
- Highly motivated to achieve concrete results
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to breakdown complex concepts into simple language
- Excited about rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Demonstrate an interest in architecture, construction and the home renovations
- £40-60k OTE depending on experience
- Opportunity for rapid progression within a growing tech startup
- On the job training, mentorship and coaching
- A flexible working environment
- Social events including team Friday meals
- Monthly online training credits
- Huckletree co-working
- A chance to be part of the team that brings an exciting new product to market and changes the way people think