We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated full-time Growth Account Manager to join our growing customer experience team. As Growth Account Manager at Eligible, you’ll be launching new clients, troubleshooting user queries and conducting interviews, upselling and renewals, managing advocacy campaigns, supporting the launch of new product features and ensuring their continual usage. You’ll be customer obsessed, taking ownership of our top-tier customer relationships - making sure they get the best value from our system every day, improving our retention.
Eligible is an innovative fintech startup that helps financial institutions delight, engage and keep their customers forever! Our mission is to replace dated customer service with personalised digital journeys that reflect each customer's needs.
We have developed the first dedicated retention solution for financial institutions in the mortgage market. Currently we manage over £18BN in mortgages; working with thousands of mortgage advisers and partnering with some of the largest intermediaries and lenders in the market.
Based in Clerkenwell, we’re a talented team with experience from all over the world committed to problem-solving.
- Be ambitious: think big and make it happen
- Keep it simple: stick to the essentials
- Be focussed: do one thing really, really well
Trust and Accountability: Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to know how to get the work done.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team, who have a strong background in financial services, digital media and various start-up industries, want to create a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
💫 We’re looking for someone who is...
- Able to generate insights from the data available to inform business decisions across the company, focused on improving customer experience.
- KPI focused, someone who can continuously monitor to elevate customer service levels, enforce their trackability, and be responsible for reaching them.
- Familiar working with NPS surveys and directly with the customer to produce analysis on customer needs and uptake of products.
- A confident communicator and highly personable
- Detail obsessed, able to see and measure the impact of sales efforts
- Interested in outcomes, analytical and data-driven
- Able to work on multiple projects quickly and calmly; proactively pushing forward projects, juggling priorities to meet all deadlines
- A sideways-thinker, thinking outside the box to discover new ideas and perspectives
- A natural team player, valuing openness and collaboration with all team members
📝 What are you going to do?
As part of your role, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Producing detailed and investigative customer reviews with clear, accurate and detailed case files where risk triggers are identified or internal thresholds are met.
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- At least 2 years' experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Thinky Friday development days
- Flexibility around work schedules
- Regular social activities
- Great offices in London
- A fun and energetic team
- Team building trips
🗓 What to expect from our hiring process?
- We'll reach out to chosen candidates for an informal call to find out more information about you.
- Final formal interview with one of the Founders and a senior staff member.