Mercury Labs helps the world's most forward-thinking organisations to harness the power of artificial intelligence, unlocking efficiency and accelerating growth. We use data and technology to benefit businesses, people and planet.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-growing company and work on both client and internal analytics products. The successful candidate must demonstrate a passion to build production ready API's and automation products. The role will allow you to work with some wonderful projects, ranging from algorithmic trading, mental health technology, healthcare diagnostics and AI-powered e-commerce to name a few.
- Strong Python (data manipulation, back-end services).
- Good working knowledge of SQL (we don’t need you to be a DBA).
- Excellent at collecting and manipulating data from 3rd party sources.
- Excellent experience creating and running web APIs (FastAPI).
- Experience with Agile development and rapid iteration cycles.
- Data science, computational methodologies, algorithm development and data management.
- End-to-end machine learning pipelines and components in cloud environments.
- Experience with Go/Golang.
- Data privacy and information governance expertise.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s extra bonus.
- Competitive salary.
- £1,000/year wellbeing allowance through one of our clients, augmentive.io.
- £1,000/year for Individual learning and development.
- A minimum of 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- We work from a fantastic shared office in Eccleston Yard, Victoria.
- Flexible working hours.
Bonus point, please give us a follow on LinkedIn so we know you read the entire job spec.