We are searching for an energetic, creative and passionate Community Manager to drive brand awareness and community engagement for fettle!
We’re here to ‘reinvent repair’ and put the service back into bike servicing, for all types of rider. We have designed the business around cyclists by making bike repair modern, accessible, convenient and hassle-free.
Only 2 years old, we’re the UK’s most progressive and fastest growing repair network. We have big plans and are just getting started. We are hugely enthusiastic about cycling & care deeply about helping people to travel around cities without harming the environment. So, if you have what it takes to help us deliver extraordinary service, zero faff, then read on...
About the role
As Community Manager, you will be the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications and events. You’ll be sharing engaging and topical content through our social media platforms, as well as widening brand awareness through in-person events and campaigns.
We’re a cycling business, meaning our customers all share a common joy - the humble bicycle. We want you to join us in creating a strong bond with our fellow cyclists.
Specific responsibilities will include
- Setting, planning and implementing social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts - with support from our in-house designer
- Organising and managing in-person and online events to boost brand awareness
- Embedding fettle into our local communities - whether they be cycling clubs, commuters that work close to our workshops or local residents.
- Liaising with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to share and develop ideas
- Providing friendly, speedy responses to customers across all social media channels
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Liaise with workshops, customer experience & development to drive improvements
- Building relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
- You are passionate about cycling, sustainable travel and helping companies grow!
- You have an eye for what’s topical, a good angle or opportunity to create memorable moments for people
- You have proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- You have experience planning and leading community initiatives, including events
- You are able to work independently, running with high-level briefs
- You are able to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- You have excellent verbal communication & writing skills
- You are a people's person, and are able to present ideas in an engaging way
- You have hands-on experience with social media management
- You are able to analyse and interpret website traffic trends
- You have knowledge of online marketing
- You love thinking outside the box and coming up with creative solutions to problems
- (A real bonus if) you have a qualification in Marketing
At fettle you will get:
- Generous stock options - we want you to be feel like an owner of the company
- A genuine opportunity for disrupting an outdated industry
- A salary that is competitive
- A fun, collaborative and flexible working environment in a values-driven company
- Team discount on bike servicing, repairs and parts!
- Knowledge that you’re helping contribute towards a world of greener travel.
If the role and company we’ve described in this advert sounds like a bit of you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please email with your CV, and a cover letter!