Gousto are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Always wanted to know what life would be like as a Gousto Pick Line Quality Controller? Now you can find out!
Red Night shift - 6pm - 6am (4 on, 4 off)
Springfields PE12 6HA
What you’ll do
- Monitor and audit the picking and production lines during production, reporting and rectifying any issues in relation to incorrect ingredients, quality or product safety
- Complete records and logs for all activities according to the procedure
- Assist in compliance against procedure audits for SOP’s
- Report any GMP and H&S issues
- The control and documentation of non-conforming products
- Championing improving quality through educating the wider team
- Supporting with delivery of key departmental KPI’s – including picking errors and unsatisfactory ingredients
Skills & Experience required
- Excellent organisational skills
- A confident and forward-thinking team player
- Excellent attention to detail, flexibility and problem-solving
- Ambitious and looking to progress in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to work cross-functionally, working in a collaborative way to drive improvement
At Gousto we are constantly looking to evolve our benefits for our people. Employees at Gousto are the key ingredient to our success and growth! Read about our ownership principles and employee benefits here.
Sound like the right fit for your palate? Get in touch, we can’t wait to hear from you!