We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join our marketing team here at Grabyo. We’re looking for someone who can offer their own creative expertise to all of our marketing efforts, primarily online, while challenging themselves to learn and grow in a supportive environment.
Reporting to Grabyo’s Head of Content, you will be responsible for our website and leading the look and feel across all our off and online channels. Working closely with a junior digital designer, you will plan and implement our visual identity across a range of applications.
Collaboration and support are key in our marketing team, we know everyone has something unique to offer, but room to grow. You will be encouraged and supported to create and develop your own ideas and skills, and make key decisions that will ultimately affect the generation of interest and footfall onto Grabyo’s website to increase its conversion rate.
Grabyo is the world-leading cloud-based professional video production platform. Our platform is built to remove the complexity of professional video production and editing, giving digital, social and production teams the ability to create video content easily and quickly, reaching millions of viewers. Last year, we generated over 19 billion video social video views for global brands.
We launched back in 2013 in the UK, but now work with the largest and most successful brands across the world including ITV, The Emmys, The Premier League, La Liga, ATP, AELTC Wimbledon, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Chelsea FC, BT Sport, The FA, FOX Sports, Univision, MediaCorp, Network 10 and more.
We’re also trusted partners of all major social media platforms, including TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch and Snap. So if you are passionate about promoting disruptive technology that enables organisations across a diverse range of sectors to access live video production, come and join us!
This is where you come in. We’re doing so much great work we want to showcase it across all of our marketing channels.
- Lead the visual and structural development and maintenance of Grabyo’s website
- Work with our digital marketing manager to create and refine our website journey and UI
- Lead the brand implementation across all of Grabyo’s channels and assets
- Ensure that the lifecycle of a Grabyo visitor/prospect/customer is consistent
- Design a variety of content marketing assets, such as whitepapers, research reports, banner ads and event promos, exhibition stands, and more
- Video animation and editing - a passion or working interest would be advantageous to us
- Continually researching design trends and competitor analysis to help Grabyo’s brand stand out from the rest
- Mentoring and supporting our junior designer
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS - at least two years of experience is required
- Excellent knowledge and experience in using Wordpress (or similar) website hosting platform
- Be curious about website performance and utilising analytics to improve website conversion rate
- 5+ years of experience in a creative design role in an agency or in-house creative team
- It goes without saying, but excellent knowledge and experience using Adobe Creative Cloud - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. After Effects would be a good bonus!
- Good working knowledge of Figma or similar
- Be agile in the development of campaign ideas and concepts to produce multi-channel advertising creatives
- Personal development budget and training material
- Quarterly performance reviews
- An environment where you’ll learn more in 6 months than you would typically in several years at another company
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work from home/office attendance
- Ride to work scheme
- Free breakfast, Friday happy hour and monthly company lunch
- 25 days holiday and additional unpaid holiday week
- Awaydays and Christmas party
- Sponsored monthly social events
- Grabyo book library
- A truly rewarding culture, working with individuals from across the world who are at the very top of their game