DIRECTOR OF MARKETING/ EMEA
- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series C funded $274M
- Offices in New York, London (Shoreditch), Amsterdam, Australia & Tel-Aviv
Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, Hibob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the people management platform of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
The HR Tech sector is on fire! This is a great opportunity to join a growing team, in a scaling global company, and really make an impact in the world of work. We are looking for a data-driven, creative, and experienced Senior Marketing leader with field marketing and Account-Based Marketing skills to join our Marketing Department and take part in building Hibob brand awareness and lead generation marketing activities. We’re in search of someone who’s passionate about impactful marketing.
About the role
This role will support Hibob’s customer acquisition by increasing audience awareness and driving engagement with our target accounts throughout Europe and UKI. We are looking for an expert who is passionate and creative in campaign orchestration and event execution. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success in managing a team of marketing managers, producing, orchestrating, and conceptualizing multi-touch campaigns and events to drive lead acquisition, retention, and brand recognition across target markets. In addition, you have strong experience in utilizing various digital marketing tools and technology platforms.
This role will be a highly visible position within our global sales & marketing teams and reports to the Global Head of Demand Generation. You will be contributing to the execution of our Account-Based marketing strategy, busy event calendar, and field marketing programs. In addition, you will be collaborating with cross-functional teams, including sales, digital marketing, and product marketing.
The role will include but will not be limited to:
- Develop and manage our marketing campaign strategy for EMEA
- Measure, quantify and optimize campaign performance and success
- Build and cultivate relationships with key partners and influencers in the industry
- Conceptualize our strategy for virtual and live events end-to-end, develop partnerships around events, and participate in industry events and conferences
- Collaborate on content strategy (including localization/translation initiatives) and implement powerful and engaging content for distribution on the blog and website for lead acquisition
- Contribute to EMEA target audience development and develop branded marketing ideas for acquisition and engagement
- Produce compelling sales enablement materials following field marketing events to support post-event outreach efforts
- Collaborate with our growling lists of partners on co-marketing strategy and execution
- Build and maintain relations with journalists, analysts, and local press
Skills & Experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working as part of a global team
- Experience managing a team of marketers
- Minimum 10 years event or field marketing experience
- Salesforce reporting experience required
- Must have a good understanding of digital marketing tech tools
- Ideally have worked in the HR tech space before and have a good understanding of B2B SaaS.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a compelling communicator/writer
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Strong organisational skills
#marketingjobs #marketing #ABM #hiring #londonjobs #techjobs #saas #jobsearch #salesforce