Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Since its launch in late 2015, Hibob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the people management platform of choice for more than 1,500 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
Hibob is looking for an outstanding sales manager who will be based in London. The ideal candidate will drive sales activities for our SaaS-based offerings.
You will be expected to penetrate and prospect potential accounts. You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced hyper-growth start-up environment. Our ideal candidate possesses extensive knowledge of the HR industry, workflows and processes. Able to communicate the differentiated value of our platform. You will be managing directly a team of Account Executives and will be working closely with other stakeholders. You'll be well suited to this role if you're driven to achieve the company’s sales goals and can demonstrate excellent sales and customer service skills.
You’ll be a good fit if you wish to empower your team as well as the company's culture that ignites and engage people like you. We’re looking for a forward-thinking, collaborative, creative leader who is passionate about growing their team and the region as a whole at a company that’s changing what people thought HR could do. Fast-growing companies like VaynerMedia, Gong, Happy Socks, Fiverr, and Revolut rely on our product; the ideal bobber wants to grow and develop alongside these innovative companies.
- Manage, grow, train and lead a sales team.
- Achieve annual sales team quota and quarterly targets. Deliver regional bookings goals via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing.
- Manage prospective customer relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Forecasting and pipeline management. Track customer information and provide continuous forecast and pipeline accuracy through SF.
- Communicate, educate and engage the Sales team regarding new and planned activities.
- Prospect, initiate and nurture business relationships to generate new business opportunities.
- Perform outbound activities to build a revenue pipeline.
- Discuss and invoke conversation around needs and pains in the HR tech space with customers.
- Target key decision-makers determine buying readiness and timelines.
- Network with Market influencers, Consultants and Partners.
- Providing Market Feedback. Reporting potential customers feedback and competitive analysis to assist in product development.
- 2+ years of proven success in leading and managing a team of Account Executives for a Saas based start-up.
- 8+ years of experience as a successful sales executive, preferably within a hyper-growth SaaS company.
- A hunter and closer with proven negotiation skills.
- Past experience within the HR tech space and/or HR-tech products.
- Proven experience in accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets.
- Proven experience in building and managing a high performing team.
- Able to be resourceful and motivate teams towards success.
- Passionate for winning, with a team player mentality.
- Exceptional ability to effectively communicate and influence.
- Analytical orientation.
- Strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to relay technical information to non-technical customers.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related fields.
***Our employees work hybrid
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Farringdon, London.
- Company share options plan - every employee can eventually become a shareHolder
- Cash allowance for health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Perkbox membership
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)
- Hybrid working from day 1
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift