Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Our intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,500 modern, midsize, and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
Hibob is seeking an experienced ABM digital campaign manager to join our Performance Marketing team. In this high-impact role, you will develop, launch, and manage highly targeted, multi-touch prospecting ABM campaigns that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Plan and execute full-funnel ABM digital campaigns that engage target prospects and influence pipeline generation.
- Define paid media campaign objectives, tactics, assets, and channels.
- Define ideal customer profiles and develop creative, innovative, and engaging ads.
- Define and track ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by named account pipeline (sourced/influenced), database growth, data accuracy for named accounts, and account/person engagement scores.
- Plan, execute and measure A/B tests, brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Manage campaign launch and timeline, ROI, and data-driven improvements through optimization.
- Communicate campaign strategy and results with stakeholders.
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, and budget.
- 2-4 years of proven experience in software/SaaS marketing, demand generation, or campaign management.
- Experience developing and executing successful full-funnel B2B ABM campaigns.
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo preferred), Salesforce, ABM platforms.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Creative thinker that excels at multitasking in fast-paced environments.
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically and execute while learning from data and quickly course-correcting based on the data.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate, and also work independently.
- Adept at juggling multiple priorities, excellent attention to detail, and service orientation;
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Farringdon, London.
- Company share options plan - every employee can eventually become a shareHolder
- Cash allowance for health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Perkbox membership
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)
- Hybrid working from day 1
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift