Hibob was founded to modernise HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,500 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organisational success. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and Vayne.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
We're looking for a talent acquisition specialist to help us with our plans for growth across Europe, with a particular focus in the UK. You will join a team of professionals and be part of a meaningful product aiming to engage people, improve and power companies culture. You'll responsible for accomplishing results through the execution and delivery of the end to end, full-cycle recruitment process for a wide range of roles.
You will dedicate time on sourcing and delivering a great candidate experience while determining innovative ways to attract and engage top talent as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have an interest in marketing and digital recruiting techniques and campaigns.
What will you do?
- Work as part of Hibob’s dream people team.
- Work in a fast-growing, constantly changing environment, where you will be viewed as a true partner to the business
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process, from candidate sourcing through to the offer stage
- Delivering great candidate experience throughout the process
- Play an active part in building our employer brand in the UK and across Europe
- Share market insights and use analytics to track progress and influence recruiting processes and direction
- Search and headhunt for a wide range of roles using different talent acquisition tools and techniques
- Represent our brand externally, making sure you tell our story and vision!
- Partner with hiring managers
- Provide insights to stakeholders on the market and advise on how to attract the best talent to Hibob.
- Initiate innovative ideas on how we may be able to organise our own events and attend events to promote our brand
What you should have?
- Demonstrable on-site/internal recruiting experience, including time within at least one high-growth company
- You have the know-how to come up with creative sourcing techniques to attract the right talent and know your way around different sourcing tools
- Proven experience in delivering full-cycle / end to end recruiting, you should be confident in slotting into a high performing team
- Demonstrated and proven ability to manage and prioritise multiple requisitions/roles with an extremely high standard of accuracy and precision
- A keen interest in staying in the know in the Tech industry, adopting new recruitment and other HRTech tools
- Demonstrable experience in Talent Acquisition for a wide range of role types across Europe including deep networks in the sales / commercial space
- Be exceptionally client-focused, partnering with both our business leaders, hiring managers and external candidates to deliver a first-class experience for all stakeholders
- Demonstrate curiosity and learning agility to develop a strong knowledge of our business, products and services
- Demonstrable experience recruiting within an ever-changing and fast-paced working environment
- Proficiency in additional European languages, as well as English, would be a huge advantage
Why work with us
At Hibob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our employees, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in Farringdon, London.
- Company share options plan - every employee can eventually become a shareHolder
- Cash allowance for health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Perkbox membership
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)
- Hybrid working from day 1
- Work from home allowance - to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift