We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us grow the business. The core elements of the role are as follows:
- Create formal specifications for the development of bespoke software solutions.
- Create and perform acceptance tests, and demonstrate these tests to the client.
- Create and update documentation around how our solutions work, e.g. user guides
- Handle initial enquiries, explaining what our company does and how we can help our prospective clients.
- Understand the business challenges of our clients, and gather and shape their requirements.
- Liaisie with existing clients on a regular basis to gather feedback and identify opportunities for future work.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to understand the products that are developed, how they work, and train clients as to their usage.
- Production of marketing materials e.g. articles, infographics, videos and blogs to help promote our services to new clients, and the management of a telesales team to increase leads.
The role will require occasional travel to client sites but will be primarily based in the office in Aldgate East, London, once work-from-home guidance has been lifted.