Hi, we’re Fixflo. Our award-winning maintenance management solutions help property managers improve efficiency, exceed customer expectations and meet safety and compliance standards. We have fundamentally changed how repair and maintenance issues are managed in homes and places of work.
Fixflo is a fast-growing, ambitious and solution-driven company. With over 1 million homes and places of work managed through Fixflo, we are now the market leader in our field. We have over 40 official integration partners in the proptech space and our open API policy is encouraging more solutions to enter our ecosystem of integrated solutions. As for our vision – we want every repair in the world to be managed by a Fixflo solution.
The values that underpin everything we do at Fixflo are:
- WE ARE EMPATHETIC
- WE ARE GREATER TOGETHER
- WE ARE SOLUTION DRIVEN
- WE ARE FUN LOVING
Why we need you
The marketing team is looking for a well rounded, talented and self-motivated Junior Graphic Designer. We’re renowned in the market for our content marketing pieces and you will be fundamental in taking this to the next level. You will be a pillar in the team to keep producing high-quality content (eBooks, guides, infographics, to name a few) and their email campaigns, while also working with the Senior Creative Design Manager to assist in other flagship projects (like reports and whitepapers, exhibition stands and motion graphics projects, to name a few) and provide the wider business with the tools to promote adherence to our brand guidelines in all comms.
Your key responsibilities:
- Make sure all your design output adhere to Fixflo’s brand guidelines
- Produce content marketing assets (eBooks, guides, Word templates, webinars, emails, landing pages etc.) and design effective social media and paid media campaign graphics using existing templates and meeting deadlines
- Improve and create collateral for the wider business such as proposals, presentation slides, brochures and other ad-hoc graphic design requirements and support other teams with graphic work to promote brand consistency across the business
- Update web pages, landing pages, emails and blog posts on Hubspot with new content
- Update and create HTML email designs
- Oversee the process of ordering printed materials and branded merchandise from start to finish; liaise with suppliers for quotations and samples and make sure any orders are fulfilled within budgetary and time restrictions
Who you are:
- You have a degree in areas like Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or equivalent work experience
- You have, ideally, some experience working as a Graphic Designer or similar role in an agency or in an in-house team
- You have a great eye for branding and are capable of following brand guidelines
- You’re able to create engaging vector graphics from scratch that look cohesive – spot illustrations, icons, etc – and have a portfolio to match
- You’re tidy and organised (no “FINAL_v9_FINAL_4.psd” files please!)
- You’re driven and self-motivated - you want to excel at what you do!
- You’re able to multitask, be adaptable and flexible to changes and priorities
- You’re independent, proactive and problem-solving – but not afraid to ask stupid questions (there is no such thing!)
- You are a strategic thinker and like to offer new ideas/solutions to improve things
- You’re able to take (and give) constructive criticism
- You are proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word and able to create engaging and high-quality presentations in Microsoft Powerpoint
- You have some working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Bonus points if you have some working knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe XD
- Progression & competency frameworks to help you grow within your role & the business
- Gym pass by Puregym
- Health insurance & Employer assistance programme
- Flexible working // Hybrid working
- First Thursday of the months socials, Friday drinks and lots of socials (think Graffiti workshops, cooking classes, boat/karaoke parties, Halloween quizzes)
- We are dog friendly - expect to see our Junior Canine Executives around the office, working hard or hardly working, you decide!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. No quirk is too quirky, we are authentic in everything we do, and progressive thinking is ingrained in our actions. Have a chat with our Head of People to understand our stance on being an equal opportunity employer!
How to apply
- Submit your CV and portfolio - Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.