Nimbus® is an award-winning data and software business with a market-leading property information platform, Nimbus® Maps.
Using intelligent, comprehensive data on 30+ million UK properties, the platform helps users find residential and commercial, on- and off-market opportunities quickly, and helps assess site viability and connect with owners and other critical stakeholders.
With a vision to ‘help everyone with an interest in property create greater social and economic benefits using our data and technology’ Nimbus® strives to support people to achieve their property goals.
We believe that our people are at the centre of everything we do and that our values drive our vision and our vision drives our development. We are always seeking to improve and keep things simple by using a ‘technology first’ approach to problem solving. We believe that anything is possible and encourage our people to be open, honest and fair in everything they do.
What we need:
- You will be involved in all things Data throughout the business
- This includes data collection, cleansing and management for multiple areas of the business, from the various products themselves to the linkage with the customer support software
- You will also undertake any other additional duties required by the business from time to time
We are looking for a highly motivated individual ideally with an interest in property and/or software solutions, to join our growing, friendly and dynamic team.
The right candidate will have:
- Strong coding skills in Python
- Expert SQL Skills
- Experience working with an ETL tool e.g. Azure Data Factory, SSIS & Talend
- Proficiency with using Azure or other cloud platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Familiar with data testing frameworks
- High understanding of data schemas is essential
- Experience and ability producing business intelligence reports is essential
- Experience integrating third party software such as CRM/Email Marketing etc. and working with GIS/spatial data is desirable
- A high technical aptitude and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team and independently
- Working with GIS/spatial data
- Experience with other database technologies (NoSQL, graph)
- Experience with Using parallel computing to process large datasets and to optimize computationally intensive tasks (Apache Spark)
- Understanding of data streaming and messaging frameworks (Kafka)
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Hybrid working (home & office)
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Casual wear
- Team building events
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday
- Super supportive & very welcoming team
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection and cleaning procedures in place
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an innovative team and being an integral part of a business at the forefront of bringing change to an entire industry then you have come to the right place.