Who we are:
Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don’t want to stop there. We’re continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world.
Since being founded in 2011 we've:
- Grown to 180+ employees
- Launched 4 amazing products including JISA and Lifetime ISA
- Won multiple awards including Best Online Stocks & Shares ISA Provider for the fifth year in a row!
We hit the 150,000 investor milestone in 2021 and now manage over £4 billion AUM.
*We offer flexible working*
Job in a nutshell:
We are looking for a digital designer with an understanding of brand marketing, who will bring to life innovative, dynamic, and engaging creative concepts for digital and print media. Reporting into our head of brand design, you will be working closely with other designers on a day-to-day basis.
You’ll be an expert in concepting and designing brilliant designs for marketing and brand. You will work closely with teams across the business, predominantly the marketing and product teams, so we can produce highly targeted content, at scale.
- Your focus will be to take briefs or challenges and bring to life innovative, dynamic, and engaging creative concepts.
- You’ll keep on top of the latest campaigns in the industry and beyond, proposing new and effective ways that we can develop our design thinking and creative approach.
- You will be required to take briefs directly from individuals around the business and be responsible for the work from initial concept through to final delivery.
- Design bespoke content adhering to our brand guidelines including video, animation, social media posts, OOH, infographics and print
- Take on board the learnings from previous campaigns and engagement to better our exposure to prospective customers
- Be a guardian of the brand and emphasise brand guidelines
- Be open and friendly, yet fearless and confident in pitching ideas across to peers and stakeholders
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer or similar role delivering creative for multi-channel campaigns
- Portfolio of design projects / work that illustrates your creative process and thinking
- Experience with HTML5 digital display production with an understanding of web platforms like Bannerwise, Google web developer, etc.
- Hands-on experience with the Adobe creative cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience of designing diverse creative (Facebook, Instagram feeds / stories, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Video storyboarding and editing skills and the ability to bring data to life through animation via relevant software like After Effects and Premier Pro
You might also have:
- A love for photography and understanding around good choice of imagery
- A basic understanding of product design and software (e.g. Sketch, Figma) would be a bonus