HEAD OF SALES
Over 80% of companies have moved to hybrid and flexibility in workplace location is the most in-demand employee benefit. Tally Market is changing the way teams work by empowering companies to provide their teams with truly flexible workspace. Tally Market was recently named in the Startups 100, we have raised investment and since our launch, in May 2021 we have been growing at speed!
Our platform enables companies to provide their team members with access to the best workspaces across the UK and Europe. Empowering individuals and teams to book hot-desks, meeting rooms and amazing group spaces wherever and whenever they want. Our technology is built in-house, with features and integrations being developed at pace to make Tally Market to go-to solution for flexible workspace.
Tally Market is looking for someone to lead our sales team in the UK. As the first sales leadership role, the remit will be quite wide but you have the opportunity to shape and build our sales strategy and team. We have ambitious growth goals and are looking for someone to come onboard surpass them.
About the Tally Market team:
We are a small but fast-growing team. We’re all passionate about our mission and determined to create a fantastic product and customer experience. We are informal and hard working. If you are smart, nice and are passionate about what you do, you’ll fit right in.
The best part is you will be joining a growing company near the start of our journey and so there will be huge opportunities for you as we grow. And you get the ability to work from the very best coworking spaces across the UK and Europe.
Hear from the team what it is really like to work at Tally Market - watch video
About the role:
As Head of Sales, you will be our first sales leadership hire and will be responsible for building out a scalable sales process and everything that goes with it from the ground up in a fast-paced start-up, poised for exponential growth.
This role requires a high level of energy, a can-do attitude paired with an analytical and empathetic mindset. This role is a massive opportunity to be part of a team that is changing the way teams work forever.
- You will build a sales strategy and process and everything that goes with it from the ground up in a fast-paced start-up, poised for exponential growth.
- You will be responsible for developing an effective sales strategy to convert inbound leads.
- You will lead the team and be responsible for setting targets and further growing headcount.
- You will own the full sales cycle for enterprise clients from outreach to close
- You will work closely with the founders to develop and manage the sales strategy.
- Guarantee the commercial success of the sales team from day one increasing retention and portfolio growth working on conversion and revenue drivers
- Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline, achieve sales goals on a quarterly basis
- Be an integral part of Tally’s team and exciting early growth trajectory
- You have 5+ years of experience in sales, with leadership experience.
- You have the ability to develop and drive a metrics-driven, process-based sales environment
- You are skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- You have strong negotiating and strategic selling skills - creating a business plan, assessing territories, qualifying targets, and prioritising sales efforts.
- You have a developed network of contacts, clients, and partners
- You are happy to shift from strategic thinking to rolling up your sleeves
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and you want to be part of a fast-growing company
Why you’ll love working at Tally Market
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options (we really want you to benefit from our success), 25 days annual holiday and a pension plan. We love our casual dress code, companies socials, trips abroad and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges to regular training.
We truly believe in flexible working and we're all users of Tally Market ourselves - enabling you to work from the best workspaces across the UK and Europe.
And you get to hang out with Ledley, the company dog!
£60-80k base plus commission.
This role is going to be absolutely fundamental to Tally Market’s growth and you will therefore receive the equity that reflects that and is equivalent to the role.