Hours Five days a week, flexible hours & location
Benefits 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, food and drink discounts
A bit about us.
Grind is a coffee company that lives in London. After opening Shoreditch Grind in 2011, the brand expanded across London with cafés and a production coffee roastery. 2020 changed Grind beyond recognition - since then we’ve been helping people make better, more sustainable coffee at home, and earlier this year we raised £22m to help even more.You’ll find our pink pods, the UK’s first compostable coffee pods for Nespresso® machines, online and in Soho House hotel rooms internationally, along with our coffee in their hotels and restaurants. Based in Shoreditch, we have a team of talented young people working on everything from product development to creative production, to customer experience.
A bit about the role.
- We’re looking for a talented developer who will play a key role in growing and optimising the online ecommerce experience for Grind subscription and one-time-purchase customers.
- This new role will join as part of our newly formed ecommerce team and will be key in helping us improve our user journey across all elements of the Shopify development process including the Grind ecommerce platform, app and subscription tool.
- We want someone to take a core role in building creative solutions, and working with us to create an industry-leading ecommerce experience.
- The ideal candidate would have experience with Shopify Plus and have proven experience delivering high-quality development projects on time and within scope of the desired outcome.
- Front-end development on Grind website and subscription tool.
- Working on key projects in all elements of the Shopify development process including the Grind ecommerce platform, app and subscription tool.
- Building bespoke and creative solutions to create an industry-leading ecommerce experience.
- Design, build, and maintain clean, reusable, and reliable Shopify theme codebases.
- Deliver readable, well-documented, and efficient code.
- Collaborate with the SEO agency and implement technical SEO improvements.
- Maintain and improve onsite tracking (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics).
- Delivery of Development projects on time and within scope of the desired outcome
What you will need
- Commercial experience in Ecommerce Front End Software Development
- Previous experience working with Shopify or similar platforms would be advantageous.
- Experience with agile working -fast-pacedd, quick turnarounds on projects
- Ability to work lean, both autonomously and collaboratively