Make Someone's Day
Are you a well-organised and caring customer support agent looking for a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a fast-growing social impact start-up? At Good Life Sorted we're professionalising home help for elderly people and are looking for a technically-literate Customer Experience Specialist with an excellent phone manner to match our fast-growing community of elderly customers to vetted Helpers in their area.
About Good Life Sorted
Launched in 2019, Good Life Sorted (https://goodlifesorted.com) is an online marketplace connecting older adults and their families with hand-picked local Helpers, who provide a range of home help services like cleaning, welfare checks, laundry, shopping, dog walking, meal preparation and above all, companionship. Following a successful launch and recent funding round we are growing our team and embarking on our next phase of rapid expansion.
- Be the first point of contact for inbound enquiries, understand their needs, and match them with the most suitable Helper, over the phone and via email.
- Handle existing customer queries and ensure a smooth and positive experience throughout their journey, obtaining feedback and measuring the positive impact of our service.
- Manage your time and workload to ensure customers are receiving prompt replies and KPIs are met in line with company growth.
- Work with our community of Helpers; booking them with local customers, answering queries and supporting them to build their schedule and maximise their availability.
- Complete admin tasks with great attention to detail to ensure confidentiality and efficiency.
- Relevant experience in a customer facing role.
Confident phone manner, excellent listening skills and a strong empathy with older adults.
- Strong technical abilities, proficient in Excel and a range of software programmes.
- Highly self-motivated, with a positive 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach.
- Exceptional organisational and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written English.
- A desire to take on a role with a social purpose that improves the lives of our elderly customers and creates well-paid, rewarding and flexible work for our helpers.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, this role is a key member of a fast-growing team. You will have the opportunity to shape the role and grow your career at this exciting start-up which is revolutionising how we support elderly people to stay happy and independent in their homes.
This full-time role will be based at our lovely London office (Covent Garden). Flexible/hybrid working will be considered.