Who are we?
BlueOptima’s mission is to maximise the economic and social value that software engineering organisations are capable of delivering. Our vision is to become the global reference for the optimisation of the performance of Software Engineers.
Our technology is used by some of the world’s largest organisations, including nine of the world’s top twelve Universal Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of our company.
We are a high-growth global organisation with headquarters in London and additional offices in the US, India and Mexico. We are made up of over 200 individuals from more than 34 different countries.
BlueOptima is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Joining BlueOptima is getting on a fast track to a career in sales. You know what you’re getting into, and you can’t wait to get started!
You love the ups and downs of seeking out the right contacts. Calls, Emails, LinkedIn outreach every day that tells the right story. You bounce back with a new strategy, show your resilience and aim for that yes. A passion for technology is a big plus but our onboarding will give you all the tech knowledge needed!
BlueOptima has a unique product that’s disrupting the norm with a revolutionary approach that solves what was considered unsolvable. We are constantly growing as clients figure out that this tool will soon be the Gold Standard for developer productivity.
At BlueOptima, you will be joining our rapidly growing sales team in the London office. You will benefit from in-depth technical and sales training, on-going support, feedback and professional development. Moreover, because of our ambitious growth, we can offer real career acceleration and the chance to work closely with Fortune 500 clients while gaining invaluable exposure to complex sales cycles and closing high value deals.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation through to deal closure.
- Manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in our CRM.
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of booked meetings.
- Hunt and target new business opportunities.
- Build and take ownership of an effective sales pipeline end to end.
- Navigate company structures to get past gatekeepers and influence decision-makers.
- Closing enterprise-scale deals and becoming an industry expert.
Must Haves / Requirements (Technical requirements/ previous experience):
- Desire to forge a meaningful career in sales
- Prepared to be tested and push your mental limits
- Thrive in a dynamic team and be a great communicator
- Be a self-starter, with high energy and a positivity outlook
- Detail-oriented and disciplined, but also adaptable to changes
- A passion for tech
Why join our team? Culture and Growth:
- Global team with a creative, innovative and welcoming mindset
- Rapid career growth
- The chance to be a visible contributor to the company's success
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
- Training and Personal Development Plans for each employee
- 32 days paid annual vacation time (including public holidays)
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Flexible Work from Home policy - 2 days home per week
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
- International travel opportunities
- Global annual meet up (most recent meetups have been held in Cancun and Goa)
Salary: Base Salary £26K - £28K + £4K Annual bonus + uncapped commission (Year 1 OTE : up to £40K)