We’re not just a ticketing company, we’re the technology partner for delivering unforgettable experiences for live music events. We provide technology solutions to promoters and producers of live music so that they can put on incredible experiences for their customers, from the moment tickets go on-sale until the music stops.
Since our beginning in 2012, we have partnered with over 4,000 festival, and event organisers across 40 different countries, such as Coachella, Tomorrowland, BST Hyde Park, Amnesia Ibiza to name but a few.
We recently completed our Series F funding round and are backed by some of Europe's largest VC funds giving us the resources and stability to realise our global ambitious growth plan.
Our growing international team of over 100 people from 20 different nationalities and across over 10 locations are passionate about live music and about creating the best experience for our partners and their growing community of over 5 million customers worldwide. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest-growing music/travel tech companies in the world, where you will have ample opportunity to grow as we continue to scale.
Reporting to the Lead Product Designer, you'll work ahead of the tech team, partnering with product managers and stakeholders in the research phase to understand the problems that need to be solved, iterating and validating concepts. You'll work closely with developers and QA to realize your designs where you'll get to see the output through 2-week sprint cycles.
You'll be working across some exciting products from our online marketplaces and native apps for customers to discover, purchase and attend events. At our core ticketing, cashless payments and access control products allow event organisers to manage the entire event lifecycle seamlessly and gain insights on how to enhance their fans' next experience along the way.
Who will love this job:
- You enjoy full ownership of the product/features being delivered.
- You're looking to join a small design team that is ready to scale in 2022, and you get to influence the design process, tools, culture, and practices as we grow.
- You're comfortable working across web and native apps to take full advantage of the features available.
What you'll do:
- Drive solving design problems end-to-end, from identifying user needs, generating and validating concepts to final implementation ready designs and specs.
- Leading workshops and interviews with stakeholders to identify/understand the problems that need to be solved and follow up with them throughout the process.
- Rapidly explore ideas using various methods from sketching, wireframes, user flows to high fidelity designs and interactive prototypes.
- Contribute to our design system and build out patterns to reuse across all our products.
- We're a small team right now so you'll occasionally produce design assets for the wider business.
Where you'll be working:
We're flexible, if you'd like to go into the office then we have locations in London, Leeds in the UK, in Portugal (Porto), Spain (Barcelona), Amsterdam, Australia, and LA in the US. Our tech and product team has core hours where we need to communicate so we're looking for someone that can work across European time zones, but we could easily adapt depending on where you would prefer to work from or be fully remote.
- A proven track record of contributing to multiple shipped products across the web and native apps.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and collaborating throughout the project lifecycle.
- A focus on results, choosing the best processes and outputs to help you tackle the problem and communicate your solutions.
- The ability to work within constraints, but know when to push for changes.
- Figma is our tool of choice for our designs, but you may need to dig around in Sketch files when looking through older features and exploration.
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Figma prototyping, Framer etc.
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop to a level where you can help produce design assets for the wider business.
- Your own unique talents - even if you don't meet everything outlined above, get in touch and tell us why you'd be a great fit for this role
Step 1: HR Phone Screen (15 - 30 Mins)
Step 2: Technical Screen with Design Lead (45 - 60 Mins)
Step 3: Portfolio Review (1.5 - 2 hrs)
Step 4: Wider team introduction meeting Developers & CPO
Step 5: Offer
We’re a team of 100, with our HQ located in the amazing heart of Camden, and by joining us you will be part of one of the fastest-growing music/travel tech companies in the world, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
Alongside this, It’s also important that with us you feel healthy, happy, and content, both inside and outside of work. So we have tried to create a benefits package that achieves exactly that.
Your time inside Festicket:
- Dog-friendly office
- Tea, coffee, breakfasts, and snacks.
- A well-stocked fridge dedicated to keeping beers, wine, and Prosecco at the perfect temperatures.
- Monthly socials- Bowling, karaoke, pub quizzes, drinks, sports days, cinema nights, board game nights etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work from home options
- Value-driven start-up culture
Your time outside Festicket:
- A minimum of 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays) per year & the opportunity to take more
- 15 sick days per annum
- £50 Festicket voucher
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Festicket workplace pension
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Travel season ticket loan