Are you interested in FINTECH? Are you looking for new interesting opportunities to join? We need a COO co-founder who can sit at the high table with us. Then this is your opportunity to be part of PAYTOTA and make an impact. PAYTOTA is looking for a Co-Founder, we're looking for leaders, people who will essentially run the company. Visionaries, business strategists, marketing experts, and executives will all be needed. You will be responsible for leading existing employees and building your respective team. You will become one of our co-founders and will work in exchange for company equity. As we expand, attract investments, and become profitable, you will be generously compensated at an above market-rate salary. To us, this is more than just creating another mega fintech corporation. It's about using business and technology to transform the payment world into a unified communication, control, and management interface.
Desired Skills And Experience:
- Proven education in the field of Business Administration.
- Proven experience of at least 7 years in Chief Operating Officer positions, preferably within the field of fintech, blockchain and/or payments institutions.
- Proven exposure to regulators, fintech professional circles and financial executive environments.
- Exposure to fast-changing/complex institutions/start-ups desired.
- Experience in dealing with diverse and international small and big teams appreciated.
- Any experience with Confluence, Jira or Zendesk systems is a big plus
What and Who are we looking for?
You will be part of a great founding team that empowers you to shape the product, business and your own future. An opportunity to be part of a growing movement to create a new future for the payment industry.
We are looking for someone like you who already has experience in COO - Growth roles in areas of broadening to fintech and who can take us to the next stage.
- We looking for someone to own the Operational and Growth side of the project
- The entrepreneurial spirit in a start-up, you must be extremely passionate about scaling the business, energetic and full of positivity, a solution to every problem type of character, and want to have fun along the way in an early-stage fintech start-up
- You must be a highly motivated and driven self-starter who can rise to a challenge and has Intercultural management skills (+ high EQ) has the desire to build a system within the systems
- You will be working with the founder, company's team on setting the strategy, direction, Implementing/executing tasks and roadmap for the business
- Personality: visionary and a high tolerance for the uncertainties that come with a start-up
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and help in all areas of the business as needed suggest where we need to improve
- Equity compensation until we get funding (currently raising investment)
In summary, we are looking for a talented and versatile individual with the skills and flexibility to learn and grasp the operational side of PAYTOTA and has experience in product launch and who is willing to take PAYTOTA brand to the next level in the coming months.