GetAgent is the first port of call when looking to sell your home. Where buyers go to Rightmove, sellers go to GetAgent. Best known as the estate agent comparison site, we help 10,000 homeowners per month find the best estate agent.
With a friendly team based in beautiful offices at the heart of UK tech, in Old Street we are backed by some of the industry’s leading investors including Channel4 Ventures.
Together, we are transforming the experience of moving home.
With more and more home sellers using the GetAgent platform we are expanding the teams across the business, and we’re looking for a talent acquisition executive to come onboard and support this continued growth.
The role will report into the Head of Talent Acquisition and will focus on sourcing top talent for our various teams including Tech, Business Development, Customer Service, Operations, etc.
This role would suit someone who is early on in their TA career, coming from either an agency or internal recruitment role, who is keen to make an impact in a fast moving and growing start-up environment.
What You'll be doing
- Proactively sourcing candidates for our vacancies utilising various sourcing channels/platforms
- Reviewing incoming applications, conducting screening interviews against our criteria and shortlisting successful applicants to the hiring teams
- Managing the end to end recruitment process on certain roles; from screening, interview management, offers and feedback
- Maintaining accurate records and notes of activity and candidate pipelines through our ATS
- Writing and promoting TA related copy (Job Ads, Social Media posts, etc.)
- Various ad-hoc recruitment tasks/activities
What we'll need from you
- Experience working in a recruitment/ TA role
- Experience managing full cycle recruitment
- Strong people and communication skills
- A proactive approach to finding talent in a competitive market
- High organisation, prioritisation and attention to detail
What's in it for you
- Benefits: In addition to a competitive salary, we offer: Private Health Insurance, Company Pension and 25 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Working with an agile, fast-paced & rapidly-growing team
- Opportunity for growth: We’re keen to give all our employees the opportunity to grow their role in a way that interests & excites them