Based in London with travel in the UK required
NewGen Bikes was born from a desire to bring a fresh look to electric bikes. We believe that e-bikes shouldn’t be boring and that only strong design, quality and style can drive the change of consumer behaviour and the shift to electric transportation.
Supporting such a step change in consumer behaviour is certainly not easy but with a team full of ambition and talent we have risen to the challenge. As our community grows we are beginning to make a name for ourselves as a young British lifestyle brand with high quality bikes and customer service.
We are accelerating our expansion in the UK and are looking for our Sales and Business Development Manager to help lead the charge. As the person responsible for building our distribution with retailers in the UK you will work directly with our co-founding team and will join the company in a strategic role at a turning point in our journey.
What you will be responsible for:
- Map out the UK market, identify the right retailers for our products, bring them over the line and support them on an ongoing basis
- Make sure the product presentation, customer pricing, service, delivery and after sale across our retailer partners is consistent and aligned with our brand across the country
- Make our retailers feel part of the NewGen community! We are not just looking for resellers; we see our retailer partners are an extension of our brand. Your role will be to turn them into real long term promoters for our brand and make them feel as a key part of the community
What we are looking for:
- A self-starter looking to make an impact and who shares our ambition to transform the way people travel for good.
- Passion for quality consumer products and lifestyle brands, the outdoors and/or the bike culture
- Being a natural when it comes to getting out there, bringing people on board through friendly and effective storytelling and getting deals over the line
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experience or experience negotiating contracts
- Showing sound judgment around commercial value, short-term vs. long term benefits and time management
- Proficiency with CRM platforms and sales funnel optimisation
- Valid driving license and eagerness to visit retailers across the UK on a regular basis
What you’ll get:
A unique opportunity to work at the forefront in e-mobility, one of the hottest and fastest growing sectors right now.
A culture is based on trust, transparency, communication, and collaboration. We like bouncing ideas off each other, value candid and constructive feedback and are all aligned to make things happen, inspire one another and create value for the business.
You can expect to receive:
- A competitive salary
- Participation in the employee share option plan ahead of the next round of fundraising
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + holiday for tenure
- Generous employee discount on your own 345
If this sounds like you, do send us your application including CV and cover letter. We are excited to grow the team and look forward to hearing back from you!