Who We Are
iKooK is the new easiest and most affordable way to book a private chef. We work with a team of highly trained professional chefs to provide our clients with a restaurant quality experience all in the comfort of their homes. We are an early-stage startup, founded in 2020 during the pandemic, now looking to expand our team with great talent like you.
- Reaching out to potential clients through third-party company, via email, LinkedIn and conducting phone calls
- Attending offline and online business networking events in order to build relationships and connect with potential clients
- Creating proposals and presentations for clients and third parties
- Managing relationships with existing clients, chefs and external partners
Who you are
- Are inspired to work in the tech sector
- You love to sell and solve problems for people
- A good listener, have patience for solving problems and taking feedback
- Resilient and tenacious - you are doggedly persistent to get
things done, you make things happen!
- Goal-driven and you like being measured. You hate to miss
- Enjoy using a CRM as you realise it makes you more successful
(we use HubSpot and Mailchimp)
- And of course, you are a deal closer!
- We would love to hear from anyone from an underrepresented background
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience working in sales and business development
- You can plan out your prospecting strategy
- Have a keen eye for sales messages
- Know how to handle rejection
- Understand why & how to use CRM
- Experience working in a startup would be a plus
- Understand technology enough to be able to describe its use
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry is useful, but not essential
- Current Undergraduate, Masters Student or a recent graduadate in marketing, sales, finance or any other business related degree
- No previous experience necessary but skills should be demonstrable
Other Job Specifics
Candidate is required to start immediately and job is completely remote.