Ezra – Office Coordinator
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
Here at Ezra, our office is so important to us and we want it to be a welcoming and warm environment, that people want to come to. We are looking for an energetic, proactive and caring person to take on our office, look after our people, provide general admin support and help things run smoothly.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the office on a day to day basis - including organise staff and visitor passes, manage post and deliveries and maintain general office equipment and supplies (stationery, kitchen supplies, refreshments, printer etc).
- Manage our meeting rooms – make sure all bookings run smoothly and ensure rooms are set up and ready for use
- Ensure all staff are using office booking system and follow all Covid guidelines
- Organise team breakfasts/lunches & office social activities
- Providing support on global team offsite & global events (virtual & in-person)
- First point of contact for facilities maintenance (office cleaner and building management staff etc.)
- To assist with faults and repairs and any ad-hoc office related duties
- To assist with managing external contractors
- Support the team when needed with minor IT issues
- Onboarding support - support new joiners with onboarding and IT set up on day 1
- Support with global gifting (staff and client gifts)
- Owning the distribution of all global employee welcome kits & merch distribution (internal & external)
- Maintaining stock supplies of all merch
- 2+ years’ experience of working in office administration or in a similar role
- Strong administrative, communication and organisational skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Friendly and loves to help people
- A positive, can-do attitude & excellent team player
- Ability to manage their own time and be proactive
What we offer
- Holiday: 25 days
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working, a weekly wellbeing hour, paid gym classes and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.