YourWelcome is a guest monetisation and management tool for short term rentals. We enable property management companies to seamlessly add a service layer to their business to drive revenue from upgrading the guest stay, food delivery and tourist tickets as well as automate aspects of their operations and guest experience.
We are looking to recruit a project manager to oversee new product features and enhancements. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment, where we rapidly iterate and ship features. The role will be a combination of scoping new features sets, project managing the process and leading the testing phase.
* Planning and scheduling the current feature roadmap in to a realistic and feasible development schedule and chairing daily standups to ensure goals are achieved.
* Continuously maintain and iterate on our backlog based on close comms with our senior management, sales teams and customer support requests.
* Providing the development team with well written documentation for new features, product improvements and bug reports
* Continuous improvement – you will look for ways to proactively make our product better
* Lead prioritisation and effectively work with an engineering and design team to make the right trade-offs and deliver new experiences to our customers
* Track and monitor your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them.
* Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results to the management team
* Keeping everyone informed – cross functional teams are going to listen to you about our plans and objectives and most importantly, how they can collaborate with you
* Working with the development team and encouraging creativity in solving the challenges we face
* You have 2+ years of product experience, having managed product development cycles in a previous software business
* You have experience in breaking large projects into smaller task sets and hitting milestones of delivery
* You’re comfortable leading projects from start to finish, with multiple stakeholders
* You understand the importance of using data in determining product feature sets and user experience.
* You are highly skilled at understanding technical concepts
* You are process driven across all aspects of working routine and have very strong interpersonal skills.
* Self starter ‘can do’ attitude
* We work in our office 5 days a week however the role can be done partly remotely if needed (however keeping an ear to the ground regarding customer issues and dev team chat is integral in this role so the majority of a working week should be planned to be in our Blackfriars, London office).
* 20 days holiday allowance
* Company pension scheme
* Participation in company share option scheme