Recognised as one of the UK’s top tech startups in 2021 by Tech Nation, Definely is a fast-growing, venture-backed company on a mission to transform the $600bn global legal services market. Our customers include some of the world’s top law firms, financial institutions and multinational corporations such as Allen & Overy, Dentons and Deloitte. We are also backed by a number of prominent investors and VCs, including Microsoft, Google for Startups, CRE VC and former dragon, Nick Jenkins.
Given that we spend a good portion of our time at our place of work, we are firm believers that everyone should enjoy what they’re doing and who they work with. We operate a transparent workplace culture, where every person has input at every stage and level of strategic decision-making and is a valued member of the team (we promise we are not just saying that)!
We look for natural self-starters who are curious, adaptive, resilient, apply deep logic to their thinking and, most importantly, learn from every mistake!
What are we looking for?
The Dev Ops Engineer will play a pivotal role in building and maintaining our infrastructure.
As a Dev Ops Engineer, the primary purpose of your role is to:
- Setup and configure VPC (virtual private cloud) with public and private networks.
- Setup and configure VPN server to connect to VPC.
- Provide an easy way to manage VPN users (add, remove).
- Setup postgresql server in private network.
- Install and configure Kubernetes cluster for staging and production environments
- Setup docker repositories for all the containers
- Configure CI/CD to deploy a software to staging and production environments automatically
- Setup the monitoring and logging tools
- Approximately 5-7years’ experience in infrastructure development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Google Cloud environment essential.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to be an integral part of a fast growing startup, to be able to experiment with new ideas and see them implemented.
- Work in a truly meritocratic, diverse organisation and alongside highly motivated individuals working together on the same mission.
- A chance to work with some of the world’s leading law firms, financial institutions and multinational corporations
- Training and support.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Flexible Working.
- Equipment (where needed).
Most importantly, if you’re someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to get their hands dirty to help us exceed our wildest expectations, then please do not hesitate to appl