Recognised as one of the UK’s top tech startups in 2021 by Tech Nation, Definely is a fast-growing, venture-backed company on a mission to transform the $600bn global legal services market. Our customers include some of the world’s top law firms, financial institutions and multinational corporations such as Allen & Overy, Dentons and Deloitte. We are also backed by a number of prominent investors and VCs, including Microsoft, Google for Startups, CRE VC and former dragon, Nick Jenkins.
Given that we spend a good portion of our time at our place of work, we are firm believers that everyone should enjoy what they’re doing and who they work with. We operate a transparent workplace culture, where every person has input at every stage and level of strategic decision-making and is a valued member of the team (we promise we are not just saying that)!
We look for natural self-starters who are curious, adaptive, resilient, apply deep logic to their thinking and, most importantly, learn from every mistake!
What are we looking for?
We're looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager to work alongside our team and help meet the demands of the market, our team and deliver our projects on time (and in budget).
As a BA/PM, the primary purpose of your role is to:
- Collaborate with other functions across the company by writing detailed project scope, requirements, and specifications.
- Create flow diagrams of user experience with user scenarios for development and testing.
- Manage project deliveries for multiple product platforms with comprehensive gantt charts.
- Understand and document the full lifecycle of a project and integrate client feedback for improved products.
- Follow and improve our processes and workflows for maintaining high quality delivery standards.
- Helping to implement agile scrum methodology across the organisation
- Gathering and communicating to management on various Scrum metrics such as sprint velocity, burn down, release timeline.
- Approximately 7+ years of BA/PM experience in a similar role.
- Scrum/Agile experience.
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to be an integral part of a fast growing startup, to be able to experiment with new ideas and see them implemented.
- Work in a truly meritocratic, diverse organisation and alongside highly motivated individuals working together on the same mission.
- A chance to work with some of the world’s leading law firms, financial institutions and multinational corporations
- Training and support.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Flexible Working.
- Equipment (where needed).
Most importantly, if you’re someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to get their hands dirty to help us exceed our wildest expectations, then please do not hesitate to apply.