We are RCube Health - a mission driven business in mental health. There are 1 billion people worldwide suffering from poor mental health and many of them face barriers to care. 40% of them are not treated in high income countries. These numbers are getting worse through the pandemic and expected to peak in the next 5 years. Despite the huge numbers, only a fraction of them seek support due to stigma and lack of awareness about digital options. On the other hand, there are many mental wellness apps but they lack robust scientific evidence to effectively support users. Our mobile app Resony helps users manage mental health using personalised sessions based on clinically proven content. Resony uses an integrated approach, working with mind and body, to build resilience in a faster and sustainable way. Using this approach combined with clinical evidence, we have a huge opportunity to address an underserved market (£300 Billion worldwide) with enormous potential for commercial growth and impact. After getting great feedback and initial validation for Resony, we are looking for a talented individual to drive our growth in D2C and Employer segments. You will directly work with CEO to define and implement growth strategy.
- Develop and implement growth strategy to improve acquisition metrics (app downloads) using organic and paid traffic
- Monitor and optimise incoming traffic from social media channels - Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Identify new channels and ideas to efficiently drive new users to our brand
- Devise strategies to improve retention and conversion rates, increase revenue and lower CAC across channels
Experience and skills
- Previous experience in D2C growth or marketing role at a startup
- Understanding of different types of customer acquisition channels – including paid and owned media as well as earned media (PR, word of mouth, organic SEO)
- Understanding of the basics of online marketing – like SEO, PPC, PR and CRO
- Basic understanding of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel
- Basic understanding of branding, storytelling and positioning
- Experience in health communications or a health startup (nice-to-have but not mandatory)
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial
Our founders are from reputed institutions like University of Oxford, UCLH and have combined commercial and healthcare experience to create a successful business in this segment. Our mission is supported by partners such as Saïd Business School Oxford, Barclays Eagle Labs, Oxford AHSN. We recently received an investment from Bayer G4A as the only company from Europe to be part of the prestigious growth track program. We were also name as one of the top 10 companies addressing mental health by Health Tech Challengers.
After significant user research, we have created a mobile app Resony currently available for Android and IPhones with great feedback on the app stores. Our current focus is to increase adoption of our app in D2C and Employer segments. We are a small but tight-knit team passionate about creating positive impact in the field of mental health. Team consists of CEO, Chief Medical Officer, Head of Product supported by expert advisors and you will be part of a team that celebrates diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for team members.
- Join as early team member to build a category leader in the area of mental health with a focus on digital therapeutics
- Flexible working hours (3 - 5 days/week)
- Competitive salary with meaningful equity
- Fully remote with option to work from our co-working space in Oxford
Note: Unfortunately we cannot sponsor work permit or visas for UK. Please apply only if you do not need sponsorship to work in the UK.
We look forward to your application!
Team RCube Health