Position: Content & Social Media Assistant
Location: London (Spaces, Hammersmith and Remote)
Start Date: ASAP
We are OyayaCo - A curated online marketplace that facilitates the Discovery. Experience. Connection. To innovative and sustainable packed and sourced Tropical Food Products.Where is the Tropics? - The tropics include the Equator and parts of North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and Australia. You can see more of what our company does on https://oyaya.co.ukWe are searching for a Rockstar with Superstar potential as our Social Media Assistant at OyayaCo Marketplace, we believe better eating doesn’t need to be complicated, so we’re on a mission to cut through the confusion so you can take control of what you eat and meet the people behind the brand. The brand has experienced significant growth since launch and we have ambitious plans for the future. If you’d like to be part of a team that’s looking to change an entire industry, do get in touch. Learn more at oyaya.co.uk
You’ll be responsible for developing content and social media strategies to drive awareness, engagement and sales across digital and social channels. You will be tasked with creating, scheduling and posting content across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest, as well as assisting with community management of Oyaya online communities. You will play an important role in the overall content strategy and have input into the team’s broader efforts across digital channels. Ideally, the candidate will have experience across marketing, social media, branding, advertising, copywriting, content creation and graphic design.
• Playing an important role in the brand’s content marketing strategy implemented across digital channels.
• Ideation and creation of engaging content (videography, photography, GIFs, graphic design).
• Planning, scheduling and posting of content across digital channels with a focus on social media.
• Growing social media channels, fostering conversations and building a community of engaged followers.
• Tracking, reporting and optimising the success of social media marketing efforts using analytics and insights.
• Degree in the field of Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Digital Media, or similar would be preferable.
• Some experience in social media marketing for an agency or brand would be valuable. 2-3 years.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. with the ability to adjust tone for different channels.
• Strong understanding of Adobe Creative products and other editing tools (canvas etc)
• An eye for good design, branding, social media content and marketing.
• Excellent attention to detail, project management and organisation skills.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
• Proactive and ambitious with a desire to get sh*t done and knock through brick walls if needed.
• Team player. We’re colleagues and friends. Unless it’s a team quiz; then it’s everyone for themselves.
Benefits: Competitive salary. Wellness allowance. Beautiful working space in London. An ambitious team focused on building a leading brand in the Tropical food space. Opportunities to take on responsibility and grow.
Eligibility: Permission to work in the UK. Oyaya is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applying: Send your cover letter, CV, grades, degree transcript (modules and grades), salary expectations, ideal start date, and anything else that could support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org