We're on a mission is to drive better decisions from people data.
Since 2015, we have been helping clients answer burning people strategy questions like: 'How can we achieve 30% of women in leadership by 2030?' or 'How can we improve our recruitment effectiveness?'.
We are looking for people who can become the next generation of insights analysts keen to combine traditional consulting and analytical skills with the latest technical capabilities.
We welcome candidates to this role who are at the start of their career, as well as those looking to move into a more technically challenging role.
We generally work in a hybrid from our London office and remotely. We are interested to hear from anyone who can be located within 3 hours of the capital to meet up once or twice a month.
Our analyst team has an informal, hard-working, and supportive team culture.
We pride ourselves on ‘growing our own’ so you will be well-looked after while you learn the ropes.
You will work in a collaborative environment and own your work to help us build a successful business.
- You are an enthusiastic problem solver who loves a good challenge.
- You love numbers and data and have a proven background in Powerpoint and Excel.
- You get a kick out of finding interesting insights, and even more so when you deliver good service to others.
- You are a self-starter and want to work with other smart, hard-working people, to build something great that you'll be proud of.
- Working knowledge in Python, SQL and SPARQL is a plus.
You will be...
- You will use your logical thinking and investigative mindset to deal with complex customer problems.
- You will use a large spectrum of analytics tools from Excel and Python to our proprietary data analytics platform to generate insights that drive change.
- Run the analytics process from beginning to end: defining problem statements, interrogating data, building analyses, creating simple & beautiful visualisations, writing insightful stories, and delivering to clients.
We will support and mentor you to learn...
- Project management and team leadership
- Client relationships and stakeholder management
- Fast-paced and software-enabled collaborative working
- Feedback and coaching techniques
- Data exploration and manipulation
- Statistical analysis
- Data visualisation and storytelling
- Be empowered even as a new member of the team.
- Be part of a rapidly growing, financially stable, well-run start-up. Pirical is still wholly owned by its founders.
- Work with other ambitious, talented people in a diverse and close-knit team.
- Pioneer a new industry, one that has huge potential to drastically change the employer-employee relationship.
- Receive strong support from the team - we invest in our people and we take it seriously.
- Commission based on quarterly targets
- Generous Accelerator for over-performance
- Training and coaching
- Unlimited holidays
- Remote first culture
- Book Club
- Team Yoga (Optional of course!)
- Personal Development Budget
Pirical is nurturing a **remote-first** culture, meaning our team has the means, skills and attitude to be as high performing and productive as conventional co-located teams. We would prefer the successful candidate to be based somewhere in the UK and able to travel into London once face-to-face meetings start to take place again!
Pirical is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. The excellent work produced at Pirical would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels confident, comfortable and empowered.
Note to recruitment agencies: Pirical is committed to building a long term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected talent partners. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CV’s or sales approaches through this email.