🔍 What is PitchMe?
Every candidate has a talent and diversity of skills that employers are looking for. The problem is how to identify candidate’s capabilities and match the employer’s and candidate’s motivations. Our mission is to empower candidates to demonstrate their real abilities and knowledge allowing anyone with the relevant skillset to apply for a position regardless of their professional background.
We are a London-based and well-funded start-up. We have just recently closed our third round of funding and are growing fast. Among our customers are Miro, Revolut, Just Eat, Typeform, Intercom, etc. PitchMe is among 20 most promising HR tech startups in Europe, had won multiple international awards, including MIT grant.
🖋️ Press about us
👤 About the role
The Senior Graphic Designer position is central in the creative and commercial expansion of PitchMe brand. The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for ensuring that the brand name & vision are aligned through all the media including but not limited to the social content, website, sales collateral, ad banners, email content and more.
PitchMe is at the exciting stage of reworking its brand and taking it to the next level. This role is pivotal for assuring the branding exercise is finding the practical application: you will be joining just in time to roll out new and exciting Brand identity across multiple touchpoints and set yourself as a brand guardian.
📋 What you will be doing
- Lead and manage the branding and graphic design projects process from research stage through final execution
- Be a creative lead and creator of digital assets including website components, customer emails, paid social adverts, organic social posts and in-store graphics. Ensure that all represent PitchMe’s values and personality and answer the design brief
- Understand our business goals to address briefs for complex projects
- Overview of the look and feel of the website landing pages and email marketing
- Work closely with team members to ensure design development aligns with the branding guideline and vision
- Excellent time management and workload prioritization to meet project deadlines
⭐ Skills & experience
- 5+ years in a Designer role
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite software, Sketch and Invision
- Illustration, photo retouching, basic motion design knowledge; ability to create GIFs
- After effects and video editing skills an advantage
- Strong typography skills, conceptual design skills
- Great design taste and expertise with an excellent sense of design trends
- Be ready to work in an agile, dynamic work environment with a start-up mentality
- You have sharp attention to detail and work well within a team in a fast-paced environment on several projects at once
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating strong 360 º design skills, and experience creating engaging assets across multiple mediums and platforms
- Competitive salary
- Stylish office in Central London (once lockdown is over), remote is an option
- Hybrid working model - if you want to come and banter with your colleagues, that’s cool. Or if you want to stay home, that’s cool too!
- 28 days holiday plus all UK bank holidays
- Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training, attendance at international conferences and meetups, and networking