Riff is a voice & video workspace for remote teams.
- Solve a big problem. The next phase of knowledge work will increasingly happen remotely. This is not without challenges, especially when it comes to collaborating with your team. At Riff, we believe in teams that work together to make the sum greater than their parts. We are building Riff for the millions of teams that wish to move fast and drive change.
- Join an exceptional team. You will be working alongside exceptional people who have gone through a high growth journey and built billion dollar companies before. Joining this early means you get a real opportunity to work closely with the founders, grow the team and shape the culture.
- Join us at a magical time. We are backed by some of Europe's best investors, and have big ambitions. Riff is in its early stages, and we count on every single team member to shape its success.
Why this role?
As a Growth Associate - and joining us at an early stage - you will have a wide remit and work across all of our sales and user outreach efforts. From helping us grow our userbase, to onboarding new users, collecting their feedback and helping us launch publicly, this is an incredibly rare chance to build something really special. You will:
- Manage the onboarding of new users end-to-end, and collect their feedback to insure they have a beautiful experience on Riff.
- Work alongside our CEO to grow Riff's userbase. You will be involved in doing B2B sales, creating informative content and testing new growth strategies.
- Grow Riff's social media following across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
How do we know you're the perfect match?
- A highly motivated self-starter who can drive a team's work forward
- Shows a willingness to learn, adapt and be challenged
- Can work in a fast pace, remote environment (we are on Riff all day, every day, so you won't feel isolated)
- Is a clear communicator both verbally and in writing, with an ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Takes a high degree of ownership in their work and is detail-oriented
- Has a creative mindset, strong copywriting and design skills
- Being able to identify upcoming social and cultural trends is a plus
- Having worked on growth projects in the past is a plus (preferrably B2B)
We believe that the best products are built by teams of smart, motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
We want smart & highly motivated candidates but we don't expect you to have taken a particular path. Join us if you believe in the power of technology to change society for the better.