- Be part of one the fastest growing startups in the UK and contribute to the future of at-home dining.
- London Living Wage, employer contribution to your pension plan, and earned holiday (+ Bank Holidays off).
- Flexible working culture.
- Trying out our favourite spots to eat with Friday team lunches (once allowed again).
- Opportunity to try new menus and take home spare boxes.
- Employee discount codes on all menus.
If this sounds like something you can’t wait to get stuck into, we want to hear from you. Join us on our mission to democratise food globally, and bring the world's best chefs home.
While many companies place an emphasis on diversity, we could not place a higher importance on it. London’s wonderful food scene, like many other ‘eating cities’ in the world, is an expression of the diversity of the city. We believe in creating a team which is a community of people as diverse as possible, joined together by a love and passion for food.
Every role in the Dishpatch team is open to applications from all sections of society. We’re committed to building a culture of inclusion, belonging and connection as we work together on building something truly great. We actively encourage applications from everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other difference that makes you, well, you.
Where are you based?
Our office is next door to our central fulfilment premises in Poplar, London, right next to Canary Wharf. However, most of us are working from home these days due to the pandemic.
What are your working hours?
Most of us work 9-6:30, but we adopt a flexible working culture & hours. It’s more important to us what you’re getting done, not when you’re doing it.