Now hiring a Growth Marketer (Growth Hacking)
What is Artscapy?
Built by collectors for collectors, Artscapy is the first comprehensive platform for all collector needs, from managing an art collection, to establishing and tracking provenance on the blockchain, to exploring the best quality fine art on our curated marketplaces.
Who we are looking for now:
We are hiring a Growth Marketer to join us at an exciting stage in our journey as we surpass 15 employees, see our product enthusiastically received by the market, and scale both regionally in the UK and internationally.
You will be responsible for the ideation and implementation of all growth and marketing initiatives. You will execute activities cross channel, analysing trends and data, conducting research, and running tests to come up with creative and innovative growth tactics.
You will be embedded within a product development pod, working closely with the product manager and engineers for that pod to ensure a tight feedback loop on data and learnings, allowing the product to be optimised for growth and allowing you to run experiments quickly. You will provide insights to senior management on product direction, messaging and branding to improve the overall offering of Artscapy and maximise customer value.
- 3+ years experience working within Growth Marketing / Product Marketing / Growth Hacking
- Strong experience of acquisition / lead gen focused marketing
- Knowledge of AB testing tools e.g. Google Optimize or Optimisely
- Excellent written and verbal communication: confident creating engaging content & copy
- Confident with data analysis
- Experience with digital advertising and SEO (Plus)
- Confident with CRM tools e.g. HubSpot to increase efficiencies through automation (Plus)
- Proactive & entrepreneurial: go-getter who thrives in a low touch management environment
- Ideate and research, plan, iterate, and execute growth experiments & marketing initiatives
- Plan, test, and execute new marketing & growth strategies across digital and non-digital channels to meet targets
- Serve as the product marketing expert, working with product, engineering, design, and marketing to focus them on which product features and positioning will attract new users to Artscapy
- Liaise with sales and customer success to maximise customer value and retention for your user group
- Analyse data and industry trends and data to make informed decisions about growth tactics
- Create exceptional copy & content to maximise lead generation and excite our existing and prospective customer base
- Identify and manage partnership opportunities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 2 days over winter holiday period
- Flexible work at our office in Mayfair: 2 days remote, 3 days office a week
- Competitive pay
- High degree of autonomy and exposure to the running of all business areas of a successful startup
- The opportunity to become an integral member of a fast-growing technology company
- Private health insurance, access to award-winning WithU training
- The most fun Friday socials :)
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you.