Hello Lamp Post helps governments and organisations make cities into more human-friendly places by engaging with citizens at a hyper-local level in a fun and playful way.
Hello Lamp Post is a unique chat-based platform that can give a “voice” to any kind of place, space or street object (post boxes, park benches, parking meters and - of course - lamp posts).
Users are invited to strike up chats with objects powered by our custom-made conversational AI via SMS, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp on their mobile devices.
The objects that people talk to are friendly and inquisitive. They can share helpful information, like bus times and parking instructions, as well as ask interesting questions and share what other people have said.
Our backend aggregates the opinions that users have shared, and we turn these into insights for decision makers. Our clients choose us because we can expand their reach within the community, broaden the diversity of feedback, increase communication and decision making efficiency and improve community wellbeing.
Our Story So Far
Hello Lamp Post has been growing rapidly since we incorporated in 2018. So far this year over 20 new clients have subscribed to our services and our team has doubled in size. Hello Lamp Post is being used in places around the world including Westminster Council, MediaCity, The London Olympic Park, Vancouver, Sydney and more.
We are members of Facebook’s LDN_LAB and Microsoft’s ‘AI for Good’ accelerator alumni. In 2020 we were a finalist in The Mayor of London’s Civic Innovation Challenge, and are now a member of Wayra’s 2021 5PRING accelerator cohort.
This role will involve working with customers to ensure they quickly and efficiently implement Hello Lamp Post following proven best practices. This role will include onboarding new customers and working with existing customers to launch new projects. This role will require an in-depth understanding of the customer's needs and the ability to build and communicate solutions that meet the customers desired outcomes while ensuring projects are kept on time and within budget.
- Build relationships with new and existing customers. Educate customers on how best to use our products and services. Understand their needs and help them achieve their goals.
- Manage multiple projects. Deliver on schedule and with high quality from kick-off to launch.
- Maintain implementation plans. Plans to include status, issues and opportunities for assigned implementations.
- Evangelist. Use and communicate "best practices" to ensure long term success and value for Hello Lamp Post and our clients.
- Manage client priorities. Ensure implementations meet client specific missions and solve core challenges around digital community engagement and communication.
- Facilitate online client training
- Coordinate internal resources. Manage project delivery in partnership with Design, Account Management, Sales and Product Development to ensure successful implementation.
- Be an advocate for Hello Lamp Post. Act as a personal cheerleader, explaining to customers how we can meet their specific needs.
- Encourage wider use of Hello Lamp Post. Fulfil customer goals and understand additional goals or pain points.
- Accurate record keeping. Keep thorough records of customer interactions on company CRM.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience / What we’re looking for
- 1+ years of experience in a project manager, implementation manager and/or customer support role.
- Bonus of experience working with UK local government.
- SaaS product experience.
- Highly organised and analytical.
- Process driven.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills for relationship building.
- Have an enthusiasm for digital innovation and using technology for good.
- Ability to prioritise, organise, plan and coordinate activities/time with minimal direction.
- Conformable with an autonomous working environment.
Examples of Likely Performance Metrics
- % implementations completed on time.
- Implementation schedule variance.
- Missed milestones / overdue implementation tasks.
- Maintaining high client satisfaction levels.
Salary & Benefits
- £Competitive + commission
- The chance to help shape a business from a very early stage
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible and remote working
- A supportive environment to grow your skills and personal development
- Laptop provided
- Autonomous working environment
- Open and collaborative team, with an attitude of “no idea is a bad idea”
- Friendly and sociable team.
….we’d love to hear from you if you like the sound of any of the above.