A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a recruitment coordinator to join the fast paced company shaking up the legal world.
SeedLegals is London’s hottest legaltech startup, and the UK market standard for startups raising investment, incentivising their teams with share options, doing their compliance, and managing their cap tables. We are backed by Index Ventures, Europe’s leading scale-up investor. With one in six early-stage funding rounds and EMI option schemes now on SeedLegals, we're proud that in just four years we've transformed the way UK companies start and we are expanding internationally.
We have been growing our team rapidly in the UK, Ireland, France and APAC and pride ourselves for the outstanding quality of our team. Our headcount has doubled year-on-year to 120+ team members currently, with the support of an external agency, and we are now looking to in-source the hiring function.
The core responsibilities of this role include:
- Writing and placing adverts on job boards and company website
- Assisting with sourcing candidates, screening candidates, booking in interviews, and confirming interviews
- Managing the recruitment inbox and producing correspondence to successful and unsuccessful candidates and storing data where necessary
- Collating advert response from job boards and Applicant Tracking System Network
- Assisting hiring managers with completing recruitment processes via our recruitment portal
- Managing the visa process with our external consultant where required
- Contacting all New Starters one week prior to start date, arranging IT and HR requests and sending out communication of new starters to relevant departments/people
- Collating all Recruitment MI on a weekly basis for each area and report back to Recruitment Manager
- Attending daily/weekly/ monthly HR and Recruitment team meetings
- Communicating effectively with HR and Hiring Managers and attend meeting with hiring managers
- Any additional ad hoc duties as required
- Attending manager meetings on new talent hiring.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant experience
- Networks in tech startups would be an advantage
What we are looking for in you:
- Fabulous communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Can prioritise workload with strong organisational skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Computer literate
- Flexible in your approach to work and the ability to multitask
- Able to work unsupervised
- Be tactful and articulate with an approachable persona.
You'll be joining an amazing team of founders, investors, developers and growth hackers. Working alongside great people, we offer an excellent set of benefits which would include the following:
- Health Insurance
- EAP and 24 hour GP service
- Employer pension contribution
- Life Assurance at X3 of your base salary
- Group Income Protection
- Hybrid / remote working
- 25 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Study and progression opportunities with some of the best networking opportunities in the startup world
- Eligible to company stock-option plan after 1 year with the company